Chapter 23 - Front Door

(Smut Starting)

He was still on top of me, and he grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling up on it. He began to grab my pants before I stopped him.

"What, babe?" He wondered why I was stopping him.

"Not here," I whispered.

"Why not?"

"Just not here."

"Okay.. In the bedroom?"

"Yeah.. Way better."

We walked out of the living room and up into the bedroom. I pushed him onto the bed, me on top. I threw his shirt over his head.

"This your first time?" I asked, pretty sure it was.

"Yeah, but I know what I'm doing," he whispered onto my neck. His hot breath on my bare skin felt so good. His hands traveled to my pants, pulling them down.

I began to palm Ashton through his jeans, but he stopped me.

"Babe, don't do that," It was more like a moan, "I'm already hard.."

"Oh," I said quietly, then just unbuttoned his pants. I could tell he was hard. I slowly pulled down his boxers teasingly.

"Fuck, babe.." He moaned quietly, "don't tease me like that.. Or I'll have to tease you too." He was warning me.

"Oh.." I continued pulling his boxers down slowly. He then swatted my hands away and pulled his boxers all the way down. His cock sprang out of his boxers as he pulled them down.

"Now you're going to get teased," he whispered onto my skin.

He began to unclasp my bra as slow as he could. He then pulled it off even slower. Then, he went down to pull of my panties. He did this as slow as I thought was possible. I finished pulling them down quickly for him.

"Babe.. I thought you didn't want to do this," he chuckled.

I laid down on the bed, and he got on top of me. Before he entered me, he asked, "are you sure you want to, babe?"

"Yes, I'm sure. 100 percent. I love you so much," I whispered.

"Okay.. Just don't moan too loud. We wouldn't want to wake Kaely up babygirl, now would we?" I just loved those words in my ear so much.

"No.. We wouldn't," I answered.

"Good," he was about to enter me, when I stopped him.

"Ash.. Do you have a condom?"

"Oh my god.. I almost forgot," he grabbed his pants and took one out of his pocket. He opened the package and I watched him roll it onto himself.

"You ready now, babe?" He got on top of me again.

"Yeah."

"Okay," he softly said and slowly entered me.

This was the first time I actually chose to have sex. With Jacob, it was forced upon me. I was actually enjoying this. It didn't hurt as much as the last time.

Ashton thrusted a little faster. I began moaning quietly but uncontrollably. I grabbed fistfuls of his hair. It did hurt some, but it didn't hurt bad enough that I didn't enjoy it. I did enjoy it, and don't get me wrong about that.

My moans started to progressively get a little louder when Ashton would thrust harder or faster. Soon, he whispered to me, "babygirl, don't get so loud.."

"Sorry," I said back.

He kept thrusting, every time getting faster or harder. Soon after, I was about to have an orgasm, and I warned Ashton of it.

"Ash.. I'm about to finish," I softly whispered into his ear, "keep going.."

He kept thrusting and after one more, my core tightened, and I immediately came around him. I could tell he was pleasured too, but it took him a little longer to finish.

When he did, he came into the condom, and we both then fell back into the bed. I rested my head on his shoulder, saying, "I know I've said it so many times, but I love you so much."

(Smut Over)

"I love you too," he pecked my lips, then took the condom off and threw it into the trash. He laid back on the bed beside me. Suddenly, we heard the front door open.