Getting Started

HEY GUYS!!! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND IM REALLY EXCITED TO GET STARTED! SO WITH THAT LET'S GET STARTED:)

*BEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP...BEEEEEEE-SMASH*
*Yawn*
  "Why on goddess green earth is it morning already?"
I rolled over to my side to see a perfectly good alarm clock destroyed.

Chucking to myself "This is gonna be a wonderful day."
Suddenly I hear a strong bombing voice  in a head.
- Did I just hear ANOTHER alarm clock break?!-
Trying to sound a sweet as possible
-What? Noo of course not father!-
-Well okay... But Alice breakfast is in five. And there are a lot of hungry pups so if your not here your gonna go hungry.-
-Okay! See you down there-
I put up a mental block to end the conversation. Isn't it great? Having a pack link?
You can never say you didn't hear someone because there directly in your head. Any time a day. Any day. Can you feel the sarcasm?
I quickly shifted myself up and out of my bed, not wanting to miss breakfast.
I glanced at myself in the mirror. Long messy black hair cursory of the bed, green eyes, and tan. It looks like I got hit by a bus but whatever. Looks will have to wait until later. I really don't want to go hungry.
I happily ran down 3 flights of stairs.
Then I carefully took in my surroundings. A huge kitchen. Marble floors, wood cabinets, really modern. Then about 20 barley awake adult werewolf's standing around talking about something unimportant.
Continuing to walk, Im in the equally huge dinning room. One of the best rooms in my opinion. It's theme is the woods. A big oak tree at the left side of the room whom's branches arcs over the rest of the room. A long wood table that is under the branches with at least 50 seats. Also the floor. Well the ground. The floor is grass! Real grass!
Yes it has to get trimmed every now and then, but it adds to the effect. Then the walls are one continuous painting of surrounding trees. It's beautiful.
*Cough*
I turn to see my future beta. Nick Cane. A tall teenage boy with blonde hair, brown/green eyes, a white smile, larger then normal canines, and defined mussels because of a the training we are put through. Honestly a really good looking guy with a matching personally.
He has a devilish grin on his face. He starts to speak.
" You know your not wearing proper clothing right?"
Looking down I realized I'm just wearing a t- shirts and boy shorts. Not letting the embarrassment get to me,I respond.
" You know your a year older than me and your comment/grin is really creepy?"
"Oh come on Alice! We have been best friends for how long? I didn't mean it like that...it's just" he turns his head to the right corner. I follow his eyes. " you know how the elders are."
" Ya the stuck up old farts."
"I know, I know, I really just don't want to sit through one of there boring ass speeches again."
" True."
I sigh.
"Come on wonderland let's sit and get something to eat."
I laugh at his little nickname for me. He swiftly picks me up in his arms before a can react and starts walking to the head of the table.
I leaned form past experiences not to complain because it hurts his feelings. He's a big softy but no one really knows because of his poker face. It puts most people off. Well except the fan girls. Nothing puts them off.
He puts me down at the end of the table and sits one seat over from end leaving space for me. I take the empty seat.
Looking around I spot my parents. Allen and Lily Steel. Alpha and Luna of the Smiling moon pack. My dad is a large man with defined muscle, midnight black hair. A well defined jaw line. And blue eyes also pretty tall. Mom says girls where all over him when he was single.
My mom is not as tall but it think is really pretty. Brown wavy hair, green eyes, and curvy. She's half black. At first the elders didn't approve of my parents being together but my dad fought to be with his mate. Stupid elders.
My parents sat at the head of the table. There where no assigned seats so people filled in. My mom spoke.
" Well good morning you too!" She's always so chipper.
"Morning!" Nick and I said in unison.
"Morning pups" My dad started
" Normally you too would train with me but, I'm letting it slide since school is starting tomorrow. We will start up on Wednesday."
" Yes alpha" Nick and I again said in unison. He nodded his head to signal that he was done talking.
*tick, tick*
The sound that I always here when someone wants to use the pack link with me, and my mental block is up.
-Yes?-
-Did you hear that!!!! No training!-
-Ya but school starts up again-
I let out a little growl.
-I rather have algebra, then one of your dads famous all night training sessions.-
- It's not even that bad, wuss-
-Don't even play it of like that! It should be classified as tourer.-
-We have to be strong to lead the pack-
-I know but a break every know and again wouldn't hurt-
-True.-
-Alice,-
-Yes?-
-Do you think we will find our mates?-
That was a good question. He was 18 and it had been a whole year with no sign for him. As for me I just turned 17 but still nothing.
-Ya there right around the corner I can feel it.-
With that the food came out of the kitchen. Pancakes, bacon, eggs and orange juice. There where no leftovers. The people who where late or didn't get a seat got nothing. They either where going to have to cook themselves, hunt or go out to eat. That's why you have to get here early.
After breakfast I said my goodbyes and went to my room.
It was tribal style and I loved it.
I flopped down on my bed and got comfy.
{Alice.}
It's my wolf Rin.
"Yes?"
{Get up and go to your closet and find something decent to wear.}
"Why?!" I said frustrated because I just got comfy.
{I feel something, I think our mate is close}
" OH MY GOODNESS REALLY!!!" I was up and out of bed in seconds.
{Don't scream dumb ass, I'm right here, and yes so be ready}
"Okay." I said getting serious. But I'm really happy! I hope there nice! I can't wait!!!!
{get some sleep, later}
"Later."
I started looking through my closet think of my mate. Tomorrow can't come fast enough...