Part 41: Queen Love

Picture of Jane above:

Jordan's POV:

Laying in a garden of roses I saw her. My Ally!!!
She was staring at the sky clearly lost in thought. I kept quiet as I approached her. It's been so long... I can't believe it. Her beauty has only increased with age. Old memories came flooding back. My mate.
Dirty blonde hair that comes down to her shoulder. Warm blue eyes unlike mine... She's really here!
She turned in my direction. Her eyes lit up as she looked at me. We rushed to each other and embraced.
"I can't believe you found me!!!" She placed her head in my chest and started to cry. Maybe all this time with out me has softened her up.
"I thought you were never coming jackass..." Ha ha nope that's my baby.
"I know. Sorry for the wait." I held back my tears so I could be strong for the both of us.
She pulled away and looked at me remembering something.
"You can't be here! This is a pack of rouges, they will try and kill you if they find you."
"I can handle myself in a fight, is that why you never tried to escape? To protect me?"
"I know you can fight Jordan but I left to protect the kingdom. They said they would expose the werewolf community if I didn't go with them."
"Who?!"
"Cronus."
------------------
Alice's POV:

I looked around to see the body's on the ground.
"Well that was fun." Allen said as he stretched. He wiped rouge blood of his face.
"We will have to talk to the wolfs that live in this area. There is no way rouges should have a pack this big and are not being monitored."
"I don't trust this."
"Trust what?"
"I don't know, isn't it weird that this huge pack of rouges are over looked and are keeping the Luna of all wolves hostage?"
"So what."
"It's to much of a coincidence for me."
"So there is more to this?"
"Much." I sighed. Just when I thought it was over and I would get some alone time with Jane.
"Let's get to Jordan and get the hell out of here."
We started walking towards his sent.
"So have any baby names picked out?"
Allen started to blush.
"I was thinking about Marcus. But you know it really all depends on what my cub wants. Have you seen him lately?! He's just so cute and round!!!"
"No I haven't seen him lately, you haven't let him out of the house since you found out he was pregnant."
He scoffed at me.
"Okay that's not true."
"Or you are with him everywhere out of the house."
"Because if he needs something I want to be there!"
"And you won't let him go to work."
"He's a doctor for crying out loud! He could get sick and harm the baby. I'm not risking anything."
"You need to loosen your grip papa bear."
"You will understand when you get Jane pregnant." I felt my face heat up and my wolf started to get ecstatic.
{Yes!!!!!! I can't wait! Speaking of getting our mate pregnant can we hurry up and get home?! It's been years since the last time I've seen her!!! I want my mate now!}
Oh stop you're whining it's been 2 days, you will live.
{Don't brush me off! I want her now!!!}
Ugh, you are such a puppy. Rin growled at me.
If you really miss her that much mind link her I'm sure she wants to hear from you.
{I will and I'm gonna tell her how annoying you're being}
No, you won't.
{Watch me ass.}
I felt Rin's presence disappear. Crap.
I saw Jordan's figure in the distance. He is carrying someone on his back... Oh shit! Is that the Queen?!
"Oh shit you found her?!" I ran up to the both of them to get a better look. She kinda looks like Sophia. Well she should right, they are related. When I was about 4 feet away Jordan started growling and his alpha aura got stronger. I think I'm to close to his mate... I look a couple steps back and bowed to her.
"I'm sorry. My name is Alice Steel assassin for the Wolf King. It's finally nice to met you."
She smiled at me.
"And you as well Alice."
Allen ran up next to me and bowed as well.
"It's nice to have you back Queen Love. Mike Allen guard of the Smiling Moon pack."
"I have heard about you before. The creation of your pack was successful because of you and your efforts on the battlefield. You where trained by a legend. I expect nothing less."
"Thank you for the praise Queen."
Jordan cleared his throat.
"Well that's enough for introductions. I'm sure you all will better get actuated later since you two are the next Alpha and Beta for the kingdom."
"These are them?! Awe you picked without me."
"You weren't home baby so yes."
"Don't baby me. You don't think I would have been home if I could?!" Jordan grinned.
"I know your strength baby. You could have escaped."
"So this is what I get for saving the kingdom?! An ungrateful sassy dog?!" Jordan started to laugh. Louder than he usually ever does. At least I know he's happy and back to his self. The king and queen continued to lovingly bicker with each other.
"I really don't need this shit from you Jordan."
"Well you are coming home so get used to it."
"You know after all these years you are still the same immature mutt-"
"That you fell in love with." They shared a look that only lovers have. Allen and I turned away to give them some privacy. We started walking to the car.
-----------
Jane's POV:

"So what can't you eat?" Jacob and I were in the kitchen making a welcome home dinner for Allen and Alice.
"Well fish and alcohol are off the table. But I have no idea why but I kinda wanna put peanut butter on everything."
I started laughing.
"It's just your cravings."
"You know what I'm really craving?"
"What?"
"Allen's big hard cock in my-"
"WOAH!!!!!!"
He started laughing.
"What I'm just saying we haven't had sex since he left to help Alice and Jordan. I miss him."
I sighed.
"Same."
"You miss Allen or you want his cock in your?-"
"NNNNOOOOO JACOB!!!!" We both broke out into laughter. And cooked in a comfortable silence.

-Jane!!! Baby!!!-
-Oh hi Rin is that you?-
-Yeps-
-What's up you miss me?-
-Of course I can't wait to get home so I can cuddle up with you!-
-Awe puppy! I can't wait too-
-Also Alice is being really annoying pushing me off. I said I missed you and she called me a pup!- I chuckled to myself. So that's why she mind linked me.
-What she doesn't miss me?-
-No she does, she's just to proud to admit it. The ass.-
-Well when are you getting home?-
-In about an hour or so.-
-Then I will talk to her about it. Maybe I can get you control for a little bit and we can hang out?-
-Yesss!!!!!!!! They are talking about something so I have to go. I love you!!!!!-
-I love you too so much!-
"Was that Alice?" Jacob said as he put the noddles in the water.
"No it was Rin, Alice's wolf."
"Oh really? Allen's wolf isn't that talkative, well he likes to show up once in a while but that's when my wolf or I get upset. He's a big teddy bear."
"Just like Allen?" He smiled to himself.
"Yes."
I wonder what Alice is doing right now.
-------------
Heyyyyyyy guys!!!!! A new update right?! Like and comment please I read them all!!!!!
Until next time!!!!!