Part 19 : Killer?

Jacob's POV:

Allen's out taking a run. It's his turn to cook today. He might have just said that, he's probably going to pick up Chinese food. Haha, that wouldn't be the first time.
Or he's is actually taking a run. We haven't had sex in a week so he probably has extra energy to burn. I haven't been feeling that well so it can't be helped.
I heard scratching at the door. I curiously opened it. There was a large gray wolf sitting patiently on his hind legs.
He quickly pounced on me. Licking me with his rough tongue while I squirmed on the ground.
"Allen!!!! Get of me!!!" I said in between laughing.
He did as I asked. His tail was wagging out of control.
"Now can I get a real kiss?"
In a blink of an eye he was no longer a gray wolf.
But a Apollo of a man. He would be completely naked if it wasn't for his short native pants.
His body is unreal... Plus he's taller than me and can take me when ever he pleases just like I like...
He gently wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me in for a kiss.
He tried to kept it as innocent as possible but I asked for more.
He broke the kiss.
"I thought we agreed no sex until you where better."
"Well it was just a kiss, and I've been feeling better." I sneezed. He raised his eyebrow at me.
"I want you to but your health comes first."
"But allybear..." I whined.
"No buts Jacob. Now we can cuddle and I can make you some thing to eat." He pecked my cheek. "Now what do you want to eat?"
"This..." I trailed off as I slipped my hand down he's pants. And my god he's a VERY well endowed man. "I want to eat daddy's big sausage..." I could tell he was holding back a moan.
-----------
Jane's POV:

Alice has been acting kinda weird. She just got home and she's definitely dodging my questions.
"So um how was your day?" I asked sweetly as I continued to eat my meal.
She glanced at me then stuffed her face. She was staring at her plate.
"Is everything okay puppy?" She quickly nodded. She's lying to me. I know when she's lying to me and I hate it.
"Alice." I said firmly. She looked at me with those emerald green eyes. Goddess she's so pretty and all mine! Wait! It's not time for that now.
"Talk to me baby. It's our first night living together, I don't want to get of to a bad start."
She looked a little guilty.
"I'm sorry... It's just... I told the pack I'm gay and I told them about us." She did? I thought she didn't want to. She ran her hand through her hair and looked past me. "It's just been on my mind... I'm so sorry, I know what you have been through and I want to protect you... I need to protect you. Your my world Jane... I.. Ugh..."
I stud and walked over to my puppy. She looked distort. I sat on her lap and wrapped my arms around her neck. I kissed her. I made sure that she felt the love in it. I gently broke the kiss when I felt I had made my point.
"Puppy I'm glad you did what you did. I'm going to be right here for you. I love you."
I could she tears forming in her eyes. Then she gathered her self. A heart warming grin formed on her face.
"I love you too."
---------
Alice's POV:

I love my baby girl!!! She's strong and supportive, honestly every thing I need.
We are in our bed room.
Last night was amazing! We um consummated the apartment if you know what I mean.
Now it's about 6 in the morning and she's sleeping in my arms.
Her blond hair is a messy bun. And well she's wearing the blanket. Lol that's about all.
-Alice wake up.- The sound of my dads strong voice over the pack link.
-Yes what is it?-
-Get Mike Allen down here and be prepared. 3 wolfs that where on portal last night were killed. We need to find the killer(s).-
-Of course we will be there soon.-
Shit could this have been about me coming out?
No it can't be, why would they go after innocent pack members?
I'm going to need my assassination gear. Then I'm going to have to camp out to see if the person will come back.
Awe I'm not going to get to sleep with Jane...
She will understand tho.
I started to play with a lose strand of her hair.
She let out a big yawn.
"Someone's up early. I thought you would be sleeping in after the work out I gave you last night." She gave me a cheeky grin.
I gave her a quick peck.
"Something just came up so I'm not going to be home tonight."
She looked a little sad.
"What came up?"
"Pack members were killed on portal. I'm going to find the killer with Allen."
"Awe that's sad."
"Ya don't worry about it tho."
She nodded quietly.
"Want to get dressed and go visit Allen to update him?"
"Ya can we get breakfast too?"
"Of course baby."
-------
Yooooo hey guys I know it's a short chapter but cut me some slack!
Later lovelies!