Part 16 : Apartment hunting.

Jane's POV:

*Yawn*
I looked around. I had been sleeping in Alice's arms with my head in her chest.
Her boobs are really comfortable to sleep on. I think she's a C cup.
Wait why is she only in a bra? I took a peak under the covers. Why is she half naked?! Wait why am I naked!!!!!?
Wait think. Okay I got food form the kitchen and ended up getting cake for Alice.
Then I was about to give it to her. And she was half naked and so sexy and we...
OMG!!!!!!
Okay calm down Jane it's not like I didn't  love what she was doing to me. I mean with that tongue of hers lets just say I rather her eat my cake...
Wait no!!! She's 17! I could go to jail!
Plus that whole council issue UGH!
How could I let myself be sucked in!
I mean I love my puppy but we need to figure things out.
Like moving for one. All the screaming she made me do we could have gotten caught!
I looked at her in a peaceful sleep.
She's everything I could dream of and more.
Alice Steel the love of my life. My puppy.
I started kissing her all over her face.
"5 more minutes..." Alice groaned out. God her voice is sexy when she first wakes up. Wait no! We need ground rules!!!
"No it's time to wake up puppy, you can't sleep all day."
She let out a big yawn.
"I'm up babe, by the way, have fun late night?" She had a childish grin on her face.
"Um ya I um you." Why do I always stutter! Okay one more time. "Ya I had an amazing time last night baby, on that note we need to talk."
She tilted her head in confusion like a puppy.
"Well I love you so much and I think we should move out. But I understand if you don't want to. That said if we stay we have to set up some ground rules."
"Oh well we can look for apartments if you want. My parents moved out at the beginning of their relationship anyway."
"And until we move out no sex."
"What?!?!?!?"
"Alice! Quit people are still sleeping." I said in a whisper yell.
"Why no sex!" She returned in the same tone as me.
"Look it got really loud, the safest way not to get caught is to wait."
She pouted and folded her arms.
I sighed and moved closer to her. She moved away.
"Don't be mad puppy."
"I'm not mad." She said still pouting. I moved into her folded arms and cuddled with her.
"It's for the best." She sighed.
"Fuck the council." She put it simply.
--------
Alice's POV:

I'm all healthy from the little ballroom insistent. It feels good to be up and moving.
It's good timing to because I'm trying to get out of the pack house as asap. Looking for apartments I would like to say is fun but I haven't found I place where I want to stay.
"Can I have a kiss?" Jane asked me softly. She was sitting on the bed. I'm still a little unhappy with her and the no sex thing. I mean once you have a taste you want more you know! Plus the full moon is in a week! I want to be out of the pack house before then so I have my way with her.
"Of course hun." I had been getting ready to train with Allen.
I gave her a quick peck on the cheek.
"I meant on the lips." She puckered up.
I gave her a deep kiss that she clearly wasn't expecting. A light blush came across her face.
"Are you feeling okay to train?" She rubbed my scare through my shirt.
"Don't worry I will sit down if I start to hurt." She nodded okay."Why don't you go hang out with Jacob?"
"Do you think he wants to?"
"Ya! Plus it's good for you to make new friends."
"Nicks my friend!" She pouted and I smiled.
"He's been preoccupied with he's mate. So your gonna go see Jacob?"
She nodded.
"Good." I kissed her cheek. "I will see you later then."
"Later puppy."
--------
"When you strike your not finishing!"
"Yes I am!" I kept hitting the punching bag.
"No when you punch you have to have the intention to hurt the other person!"
"Ugh Allen I think when I punch someone there going to get hurt."
"That's not what I mean. Your being too nice!" He plopped in her chair and picked up his tea. "Is this about Jane?"
"What do you mean?" He took a sip. "Your not focused and your form is god awful."
I scoffed at him.
"Look I understand, I started lacking when I met Jacob. But when you are fighting or on a assassination job you need to block out them."
I nodded. He is kind of right as much as it hurt to admit it. I keep drifting of thinking about her.
"We are done for today since your getting back into the swing of things." I sat down.
"So Allen do you know any good apartments in the area?"
He thought for a moment.
"Oh on my floor a person just moved out."
"Really?! That's awesome! That building is really nice."
"I can talk to the guy for you if you want and set something up."
"That sounds awesome. So how's Jacob?" I noticed that he started blushing. He ran a hand through his gray hair.
"He's fine."
--------
Jacobs POV:

It's so boring without Allen home. The only good thing is I can get some things done around the apartment. I don't have work today.
I already cleaned everything that needs to be. Though Allen has some dirty clothes. I could take care of that.
Then I could cook a little dinner. Maybe he wants to hunt something...
I can just mind link him. Nah I will just cook.
*ding,dong*
I walked over to the door and took a peek through the eye hole.
Oh it's Jane!
I opened the door.
"Hey!" I happily greeted her. I don't usually get that many visitors.
"Hi Jacob!" I gave her a big hug."Can I come in?"
"Of course, I was just about to start dinner." I motioned her to sit in the living room area.
"So this is an unexpected surprise." I started cleaning the meat in the kitchen.
"Ya, sorry I'm just popping in but I wanted to get to know you."
"It's fine sweetie, I'm glad you did. So what's been going on?"
"Alice is looking for apartments."
"How is it going?"
"Not well, most places are just not that nice."
"True, you guys will find something don't worry."
"Ya."
"So what are you going to do for the full moon?"
"What's that?"
"You don't know what the full moon is?!"
"Ya I didn't really grow up in a pack."
"That's right, well once a month on the full moon, once you have found your mate, your wolf is driven into heat and you go crazy with lust. It's easier to handle once you have marked the other."
"We haven't marked yet."
"Really?" I laughed. "I bit Allen on the first full moon we spent together."
I heard the door open.
The room filled with the scent of my sweaty mate.
"Jake I'm home!" Allen called to me. I instinctively run into his arms.
"Did you have a good day?" I said as I gave him kisses.
"Yep."
"Oh Janes visiting." He turned to see her on the couch.
"Hey! I'm gonna go take a shower. But Alice has something to tell you."
-----
Yooooo!!!!! I just started school again and it's been crazy! Fuck high school.
But I have a long weekend so I'm going to be updating the story maybe two more times!
Tell me if you want to see what nick has been up to! (By leaving a comment) or Allen and Jacobs story.
Like if you want more!!!!!!!!!
Peace!