Part 12 : Is that Doctor. Jacob?

Hey guys! Above is your favorite alpha all bandaged up. Let's go!

Alice's POV:

I've spent two days in the pack hospital, now today they moved me up to my room.
They won't let be do anything by myself and it's starting to get on my nerves.
No standing for long periods of time, no solid foods, and no baths with out supervision.
I've been getting my food from a tube!
I want raw meat! Is that really a lot to ask for?
At least Jane has been taking care of me. Haha and she loves the no baths without supervision part.
She has really been a wonderful partner the last couple of days.
I'm gonna do something really special for her when I can walk.
She's in the shower right now.
*knock,knock*
Uncle Allen walked right in with out me saying to.
"How do you feel wonderland?"
"Fine and theirs this new thing called waiting to be invited in."
"I'm not a vampire, so no. I just came to tell you I'm going to be helping you with physical therapy."
"What about Doctor. Jacob? He always helps me." Being as it's not the first time I've been this hurt.
"He's swamped with other things and says sorry in advance. So take these and we will get started tomorrow."
He handed me vitamin D tablets.
"Okay, is that it?"
"Yep later!" He left the room.
"Was that Mike Allen?" Jane walked out of the bathroom. She was in short blue shorts and one of my black shirts.
Goddess I love her in my shirts! There always a little to big for her, and I think it's hot. Plus she smells like cotton candy and vanilla. She's so yummy!
"Yep."
"What did he want?" She sat next to me in bed.
"He told me my physical therapy starts tomorrow."
"Already! You just got out of the hospital, you need to properly heal first."
"Don't worry love I'm gonna be fine being a werewolf makes for fast healing time."
"I know but... Ugh whatever." She turned away from me and pouted.
Great now I have a pissed off mate.
"What's wrong baby?" I moved closer to her.
"Nothing." Lier.
"Really?" I said sweetly keeping my calm.
"Yes." She got up and walked out of the room before I could stop her.
Ugh! Why is she being a brat!!
{she asked you to take it easy and your refusing.}
I'm not refusing! I have to go to physical therapy.
{not right away you don't. If you told Allen next week he would have allowed it.}
Whatever.
{No Alice not whatever. You told her not to worry when you went on that mission and then what happened?!
And you just told her not to worry again. It's not just you anymore. Stop and think about her.}
I fucked up, didn't I?
{yep.}
I laid back in bed.
What am I going to do?
------
The next morning.

I rolled over in bed to see my mate.
The light was hitting her perfectly.
I carefully scotched over and wrapped a arm around her waist.
One of her eyes immediately opened and she gave me a scolding look with it. I unwrapped my self from her.
Right I'm still in the dog house. I sighed in my head.
She got up out of bed and reached in her draw for something. New bandages.
"Sit up Alice." Great, I'm really in it today. She hasn't called me puppy since she stormed out of the room yesterday.
I did as she said. She then carefully started the process of changing my bandaging.
She's so close! I didn't even get a goodnight or good morning kiss.
"So love can I have a good morning kiss?" I said sweetly.
"Later." She didn't sound to happy with my request.
"But then it won't be the morning." I slightly wined out. She immediately gave me the evil eye.
Ugh no dice.
"I'm about to go out for a walk."
"Oh okay when will you be back?"
"It doesn't matter because you can take care of your self!" She turned to storm out again but I grabbed her arm before she could. Then swiftly pulled her into my lap.
"I'm going to tell Allen that I'm not going to physical therapy for awhile."
She didn't say anything in response.

" Jane I'm really sorry, I know I've been putting you through a lot lately. I'm going to start listening to you. How about you tell me when you would like me to go back."
She looked at me, she had tears in her eyes. Goddess I'm such a fuck up.
"Really?" She spoke softly.
"Yes." She gave me a soft but fleeting kiss.
"That's all you get for now." She said with a wink. I couldn't help but smile like an idiot.
"I'm gonna go tell him right now."
"Can't you use the pack link for that?"
"Ya I could but if he starts yelling at me I want to have he option to just walk away."
"Okay later puppy."
-----
Why is the training room all the way in the basement?! Ugh it's so far!
I should've just used the pack link like Jane suggested.
After a struggle filled walk I finally reached the training room. Though I was thoroughly surprised to see what I saw.
Uncle Allen kissing another man! And passionately might I add.
He was a little shorter then Allen but they looked about the same age. (35)
The man had brown wavy brown hair and the looks of the start of a beard.

But wait this seems like a similar situation that Jane and I had. Yeah that's right Mike Allen had rudely interrupted our heated kiss! Pay back time! Mu ha ha Ha...
*Cough cough*
They both broke the kiss and turned surprised to see me.
Wait I know him. That's doctor Jacob!