Part 45: Relaxing

Editing by: Chucksgirl20
Alice's POV:

I can't believe I finally marked Jane... I flipped over the omelets I was making for the two of us. I usually have so much more self control but I couldn't help myself. We are fully mated now...
{Now no one will touch her.}
I smiled to myself. Yeah, she's mine. Only mine.
I plated the food and put it on a serving tray. She will love a nice breakfast in bed.
{Don't forget the orange juice.}
Right right.
I walked in our bedroom and softly called to Jane.
"Baby I made breakfast!" She quickly covered her head with her pillow and started to growl. Geez...
"Beautiful...I made your favorite..." I kept my voice soft. I placed the tray on our nightstand and sat next to her in bed. I rubbed her back.
"The food is gonna get cold. Do you feel okay? What's wrong?" She mind linked me.
-My neck is killing me.-
"Want me to kiss it better?" She poked her head out just enough for me to see a stormy blue eye.
-It's your fault getting carried away.- I chuckled at her barley upset tone.
"I know I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself anymore. But regardless trust me kisses make it better." She growled again and sat up.
"I should just take a pain killer. You don't deserve any more kisses."
I grabbed the tray again and sat it in her lap. Then I snuggled next to her and went to work leaving all my love in soft kisses on my mark.
She tilted her head giving me more access as she ate in small bites.
"I love you..." She whispered. I felt myself get hot all over. Turning to look at me,
"Someone looks embarrassed." She said amused.
"I'm not.. embarrassed! I know you love me!"
"Okay then why are you all hot and red and stuttering."
"Fuck..." I got up and started to head for the bathroom.
"Puppy don't be embarrassed!"
"I love you too!" I quickly shut the door to take a cold shower.
------------
Jane's POV:

The airport is huge!!! I've never been on a plane before! This is gonna be amazing! I turned to Alice who was carrying all of our bags. I offered to take at least one of mine from her but you know a wolf and their pride. She just keeps saying that she doesn't want me to lift a finger. Which in this case is literal.
I don't know why she made us come so early either. Our flight isn't for another 3 hours.
"Honey we have to get the bags checked over there."
"Okay puppy." I turned to see a never ending line. Oh shit.
--------
We are finally boarding the air plane after years of waiting! Alice's popped a pill once we sat down.
"What did you just take?"
"I get motion sickness. It will keep me from throwing up all over the place."
"Oh okay come and lay down." I lifted the arm rest between us and pat my lap.
"No I'm not doing that in public."
"Doing what? Cuddling with your mate?" She blushed and turned to look out the small window next to us. I know she gets embarrassed by any form of public affection but...
"What my favorite puppy doesn't want to lay down on me like the good girl I know she is." Her face turned into a mix of surprise and embarrassment. Clearly speechless she just turned and looked out of the window.
Quickly looking into her mind I found nothing but a mess of loving moments we shared together. I will let her be. For now.
----------
It's so pretty!!!
The second we landed I knew that this would be my second home! The water is so clear and blue. Not to mention the white sand and the people are lovely! They gave us directions to the hotel and the room is indescribable. We have the perfect view of the beach! Not to mention the silk sheets and OMG they left a chocolates on the pillows!!!
Wait a second.
"Alice how much did you spend on this?"
She didn't look at me and unpacked her clothes.
"Enough to have a memorable time."
"That wasn't what I asked."
"Oh man I have to go to the bathroom!"
"No you don't!" I grabbed her before she could avoid my questioning. She stared at the roof instead of looking at me.
"How much did this trip cost Alice?" I guided her to look at me.
"Please don't worry about it. It's already paid for and I just wanted to treat you to something special."
"You know how I feel about you going overboard."
"I can't help it I'm sorry."
"Talk to me about it next time?"
"Yes of course."
"Thank you. I love that you did this for me."
"I love you."
"I know. I love you too puppy." She smiled wide.
"Now let's go to the beach!" Stealing a kiss she grabbed her bathing suit and ran to change in the bathroom.
-----
It's so nice outside.
Puppy and I ended up sunbathing together. I love that she chose to wear a bikini. So I get to enjoy two views.
*Beep* *Beep*
Alice glanced at her phone then put it away.
*Beep* *Beep*
She looked at it again and made her famous I'm so feed up face.
"What is it?"
"It's fucking Jordan. He's blowing up my phone talking about complete bullshit. He really thinks he owns me like..." I interrupted her.
"Give me your phone."
"What?"
"Just give it too me. You don't need it anyway. This isn't time for stress, it's us time."
She handed it to me and sighed.
"Maybe we can get lobster for dinner." Food always takes her mind off stress.
"Maybe you for dessert..."
What did she said?
"What?"
"You will find out later." She smiled devilish as she relaxed into her chair.
----------
Jordan's POV:

Why the fuck isn't she answering?!
Ggggrrrrrr. This is ridiculous. Instead of training she's on a beach somewhere fucking her mate! The slacker! Next time I see her I'm gonna put my foot so far up her ass she's gonna taste the rubber!!!
"Jordan what are you doing?"
My lovely mate Ally stood over me as I laid on the couch.
"Nothing sweetheart."
"Really? Because you have been staring at the screen for hours now. I called you twice for dinner."
"I'm trying to get Alice to reply to me."
"Why are you bothering her? She's on vacation with her mate."
"Because she has more responsibility than to sit around and drink cocktails! She's gonna be the wolf king god, dammit!"
"She's young and in love. Let her have fun. Now come and eat." She kissed my cheek and walked into the kitchen.
I swear to goddess. Why isn't my mate on my side?! What if...I texted one of my favorite people.
"Now Jordan!"
"Coming love!"
--------
Hey everyone! I just want to thank you for the continued support of my books! I now have a Patreon so if you would like to support me please do! It helps in the creation of this story so any little bit helps! It's Kidpanda25 once you look me up! Be the first and receive something extra special!
Link: https://www.patreon.com/Kidpanda25