Part 9 : They did what!!!!!

ALICE'S POV:

"You won't love me if I tell you."
I stopped cooking. I placed my hands on her waist. Then looked at her with all the love I had in my heart.
"That's not possible."
She still looked sad and distort.
"Puppy I'm a rouge."
What? A rouge? But...
"What happened." I had to know. People don't just get kicked out of their pack for no reason.
She ran her hand though her hair.
" The short of it is I'm gay. So they kicked me out and tried to kill me. They failed so they randomly hunt me down and try again. Thats why I don't stay in one place for to long. I've been running since I was a kid."

      THEY DID WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

My blood was boiling. I was livid and very ready to kill every last one of them.
They had no right to treat my mate that way!!! She's been running since she was a kid?!?!? From werewolf's!!! That has to be traumatic. But she was strong enough to survive. Goddess why!!!
I had to try and contain myself for her sake.
I let out a low growl and gritted my teeth hard. My canines had grown. My wolf was past the point of angry.
I let go of her and went back to cooking trying not to break the wooden spoon I was using.
"What pack did you belong to." I growled out. I'm not angry at her but I can't help it. I can't even phase it as a question right now.
"The Waning moon pack." She sounded frightened. I so calmed down. She's not the one I'm mad with.
I stopped cooking again. Then comforted her.
" Sorry love I'm really not mad with you. It's your pack. You are more then welcome to stay with me. The second they try and look for you on my land is the second of their death. I will personally make sure of that." I paused to look at her.
" This in not way effects how much I love you. Well no, it dose. I love you more now then I did before. Just knowing how brave and strong you had to be... Jane your absolutely amazing. It would be an honor for me to call you my mate."
Suddenly and without words, she kissed me. Her lips are so soft... I felt the love and passion in her kiss. Her lips taste like strawberries! My wolf let out a happy howl. Everything just felt so right.
*Cough*
We both broke the kiss and turned. Mike Allen. Shit. He had a huge grin on his face.
"Sorry girls I didn't mean to interrupt."
Jane looked away embarrassed and bit her bottom lip. Her canines look bigger...
I spoke up for the both of us.
"What is it?" I calmly went back to cooking.
"You have a job to do. It starts tomorrow."
"What's the job?" He passed a yellow folder to me.
" To protect the wolf kings daughter. There's going to be a big ball with a lot of high ranking supernaturals. The king already has his protectors but asked you to protect his child."
"Am I 'suppose to be there' "
"Yes but as the future alpha of the Smiling moon pack. Not the boogeyman. You will be escorting the princes. So be on your best behavior."
"Is that all?"
"Umm you need to be at the hotel by tonight. Details are in the folder." He turned to leave.
"Behave you two." I picked up a spoon to throw at him, but before I could he was gone.
I put it down. Then turned to talk to Jane.
" The pastas done." I held out my arms and she hopped on me.
I sat her down in the dinning room. And she started looking at the decor.
I walked back to the kitchen and made two plates. Then walked back to her. I set down the food in front of her and she started to dig in. I did the same.
"Puppy! This is really good!!!" She said with food in her mouth. I laughed.
"I'm glad you think so."
"I didn't realize you were going to be alpha, that's really cool. Also I didn't know you had to help the king. I thought that stuff was for Knights."
She was right to believe that, normal alphas don't have to help. But since I'm a so called knight I have to. Really knight is just a nice way to say assassin.
"I am a knight." I continued to eat. She dropped her fork.
"You are!!! Wait puppy your to young! I don't want you to get hurt."
I chuckled.
" I appreciate the concern love, but I've been at this for a while. And just saying I'm pretty good at my job."
"Well okay..." She went back to eating.
"But puppy, not to be clingy but can I check up on you?" She was giving me a worried look.
" Of course love." She leaned over and kissed my cheek.