Part 40: Rouge

Another Picture of Alice:)
This part is for all my commenters!!!!!
Sorry for any spelling!!!
Alice's POV:

I knocked gently on Allen and Jacobs door. Minutes later Allen opened up.
"So do you just not wear clothes in your house?" I said as I looked him up and down, he's only in boxers. He ran a lazy hand through his hair.
"Well I would be dressed if I knew you were coming around this early in the morning..." He yawned. "Why are you here anyway?" He said as he leaned against the door frame.
"I came to see if I could take Jacob on a trip with me."
"No. My little cub is pregnant, and just knowing you, your going somewhere dangerous. You just want him along because he's a doctor, right?"
I sighed. "You caught me."
"Well no, and before you ask no I will not come with you either. I'm looking after him." Shit I need one of them to come with me for back up... Wait I have an idea.
"I didn't want your dumb ass to come with me. Just Jacob. I have no idea why he would settle for an old man like you."
He growled at me."I'm not old Alice."
"Then just a dumb ass?" He slammed the door in my face.
I sighed and leaned up against the wall.
The door opened back up a minute later, Allen was fully dressed and ready to go.
"I'm only going because I'm your future beta." Oh and not the urge to prove that you are good enough for Jacob?
I smirked to myself.
"Let's go."
--------------

I drove on the empty highway, music blasting as I went.
I'm on the highway to hell!!!
{Highway to hell!!!}
I'm on the highway to hell!!!
{Highway to hell!!!}
Can you please stop singing?!?!
{Oh lighten up! And I'm goin' down!!!!}
I turned the radio station.
{Your a hard ass.}
Your howling in my head!
I turned to see Allen asleep in the back. Then I glanced to my side. Jordan's next to me, he hasn't taken a nap and we have been driving for quite a while now.
"So do you know how much longer?" He took out his phone for the gps.
"A couple more hours on the highway, are you tired I can drive if you want."
"No I got it...how are you feeling?"
He didn't answer.
----------

I drove on the dirt road through the woods. I took my time to look around and get a handle on my new environment. It's never a good idea to enter another packs lands without permission.
Yet that's exactly what we're doing. 
"Goddess they stink." Allen said as he jolted out of his sleep.
"That's how is supposed to be. The goddess made sure different packs have different smells. So you know when you're crossing boundaries."
"I know that but they really smell awful. Why didn't we call ahead?"
"Because if they don't want us here they could harm my Luna. It's easier if we show up unexpected."
"You say that until we get ambushed."
"What you can't handle yourself in a fight?"
"I just don't want to kill anyone today."
I saw wolves running around through the trees next to the car.
"They may not give you a choice." I stopped the car and got out. As the wolves closed in with there teeth drawn I took my time to stretch.
Allen hopped out and stood next to me.
"I wonder if they know how out classed they are."
"Don't go for the kill."
"Ya ya."
"Jordan you take the right, and Allen get the left. I will pick of any stragglers." I turned to confirm with Jordan.
But wait...
He's gone.
That son of a bitch!!!
Allen busted out laughing."Looks like he couldn't wait to find her."
"So he leaves us to clean up the mess?! I swear that man..." I turned to the problem at hand. The about 15 wolves ready to take our lives.
Allen had a big grin on his face, I guess the car ride made him antsy. Ha ha, I rather be fighting with him then against him.
He gave me a side hug as his grin turned to a smile. "Look at us, the tag team is in full effect!" I hugged him back.
"Let's just finish quick so we can back up Jordan."
We shifted to our wolf forms in perfect unison. I ran in front charging at the first wolf in sight. Giving him a firm head butt then sliding under him and flipping him in the air with all my might, he landed hard.
Another blind sided me knocking me to the ground. Seconds later the weight of the wolf was gone. I turned to see Allen had knocked him of me and was wrestling with him.
{We are their King. End this.}
The Kings aura start flowing through me. I let out a howl showing my strength and impatience.
The wolfs made no move to slow there attack. Weird... Wait no.
-Allen we should run and try to pick them off. I think there rogues.-
-Run are you kidding me?!-
-More of them are coming and I don't want to take the chance of losing this fight. Your mate is pregnant,right?-
Allen turned and ran, I followed behind.
------
About 30 minutes later.
The rogues camped out around where we fought.
A sat in a tree looking down planing my attack.
"What do you have on you?"
"Just a bunch of throwing knives and my kukri."
"Well I only have my staff."
"Okay, I'm gonna split their skulls with my knives from up here then I'm gonna jump down and fight. Got my back?"
"Of course alpha."
"Let's get them."
-----------