Part 13 : We need to talk.

Above is Doc.Jacob! Let's get started!

Mike Allen's POV:

Setting up the training room as a makeshift physical therapy center is a real pain in the ass.
But doing it for my mate is way past worth it. He's been really swamped at work lately and I just want him to have one less thing to do. When he gets home he hits the bed like a ton of bricks. Plus he's starting to neglect to shave.
He didn't ask me to do it, I offered. I know it's a big relief and I'm not doing anything better.
Oh that reminds me I have to go grocery shopping. Maybe stake and potatoes for dinner?
Sometimes I miss not living at the pack house so I don't have to do stuff like grocery shopping but we can't really be a couple if we do.
It's all the elders fault. They wouldn't let us room together because of 'gender issues'. So the plan was to just sleep together at night but then we kept getting reprimanded. So we moved out.
It's a pretty nice place so I can't complain. Plus we can make as much noise as we want. (Wink wink.)
"Ally-bear you almost finished?" I heard a soft familiar voice call to me.
I turned to see my mate with tea in his hand.
"Oh yeah baby, I thought you had work." I strolled over to him. He placed a loving kiss on my cheek.
"I wanted to check up on my favorite patient." I laughed at his joke, as he placed the tea next to us then wrapped is arms around my neck.
"That's for you, for helping me out with Alice." I wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Is that all I'm getting?" I asked like a sweet devil.
He chuckled and moved in to kiss me. I felt his nails gently dig into me, showing that he's been missing our intimacy. Your tongues began to do their own passionate dance. And I could feel the blood in my body start moving south. He started softly moaning into the kiss and I could tell it was about time for us to move our fun else where before we get to carried away.
*cough, cough*
We broke the kiss and swiftly turned. It was Alice! Wait why is she here? And why is she interrupting us?!
She clearly seemed surprised to see us. I sat in a near by chair and Jacob sat on my lap, hiding my erection.
I spoke up first.
"I thought we planned on later in the day."
"I just came to tell you I won't be coming for a little while, Jane wants me to take it easy." I sighed. I did all this god damn prep work.
"She sounds like a smart girl." Jacob added.
"Ya she is..." She trailed of smiling. "So you two are..." Waiting for one of us to chime in.
"Allen's my mate." Jacob said proudly. Alice smile seemed to get bigger.
"Oh! Congratulations! And here I thought Allen was a bitter old man, but he can't be not with you taking care of him." I let out a low growl, that's a low blow Alice. Jake nudged me to stop.
"Want to come over for dinner? You and your partner I mean." That's a random question.
"Um sure I will ask her. Where do you guys live?"
"The baker apartments. Top floor. Be there around 6:00. See you then?"
"Ya, can I bring anything?"
"Yep! Cookies for ally-bear over here." He kissed my cheek and I couldn't help but blush.
Alice giggled and turned to leave.
"Later love birds."
With that she left. Then my mate turned his attention to me.
"Want to go home and get everything ready?"
"No I want to go home and finish what we started" I gave him a wink. He just nodded him head no and smiled.
"Later I promise." Ugh but I want him now!!!
"Don't you have work?"
"They let me out early it's a slow day."
I scoped him up in my arms and stud up.
"Shall we go then?"
--------
Alice's POV:

"Baby good news! You can have mushed up food!"
I heard Jane call to me as she sat on the bed.
I plopped next to her, tired from the climb up the stairs.
"That is good news, we need to pick up some applesauce then."
"I'm one step ahead of you!" She handed me a applesauce pouch. "I asked Nick to take me to the store."
"You guys are friends now?!"
"Yes why do you sound so surprised?"
"I just thought it would take longer than that."
"No he's a cool guy, plus it's nice to have a new friend."
I smiled it's good to see her warning up to others.
"Oh speaking of new friends we have been invited to dinner with Doctor.Jacob and Mike Allen at there place."
"There place?"
"They are mates."
She had an oh expression on her face.
"I didn't think Allen was gay."
"Me either. I never saw him anyone so I thought he was bitter." We both broke out into laughter.
------
I held Janes hand as we walked into the apartment building. It was amazing! Modern and classy.
"This place is way nicer than I was expecting..." She whispered in my ear.
"I know but why are you whispering?" She shrugged.
"It just seems appropriate." She continued to whisper. I let a chuckle slip out. She just so cute!
We walked into the elevator and it the button for the top floor. I looked over at my mate to take in her beautiful, well every thing.
She was wearing black skinny jeans and a pink blouse. Her hair was gently parted to the side flowing down her back. A bag on her shoulder.
{goddess...}
Ya...
"Are you staring puppy?" Her stormy blue eyes meet mine. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I quickly looked away and cleared my throat.
"No."
I could see her grin out of the corner of my eye.
*Ding*
She intertwined our fingers and pulled me out of the elevator.
We stopped at the door. She turned to me. Then pecked my lips and bit her bottom lip devilishly.
"That's all for now puppy." I smiled uncontrollably.
She rang the doorbell.
The door quickly swung open. It was Doc.Jacob. He was wearing a blue button up and black jeans.
"Wow! On time!" He motioned us inside. "Al always says your late to training." You little! Allen!!!
Jane laughed.
"Is that true puppy?"
"What?! Of course not!" She continued to laugh. I sighed it off.
Then I looked around. They really must like blue. Different shades all around with gray furniture. There place looks vintage but it's really nice. It's spotless. We followed Jacob in to a living room area. And we all sat.
"Jane it's nice to finally meet you. Was it easy to find?"
"Um ya, Alice did the driving tho. It's nice to meet you to."
"How did you two meet?"
He's straight to the point.
"Um Alice found me in the woods and took me in." I can tell she's a little nervous.
"What about you? How did you meet Allen?" Jacob grinned.
"He saved me from bully's. He bet the living daylights out of 5 people at once. My knight."
"Awe that's really cute."
Allen walked in the room. And he was wearing a apron! Absolutely comical!!!!haaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaa!
"Dinners ready." He smiled warmly at Jane. "Good to see you again lovely." Then looked at me. "How did you get so lucky?" I growled. Jane kissed my cheek smiling. I calmed down. When I heal Allen. When I heal.
We all sat down at the dinner table. Spaghetti my favorite!Well everyone had a plate except me.
Jane reached in her bag and handed me applesauce. Right no solid food.
"Thanks babe."
"No problem." We exchanged sweet smiles.
I turned me attention to Jacob.
"It was really nice for to to invite us to you amazing house."
"It was a pleasure really. I had wanted to get to know you for a while but I never really had an opportunity. After all my ally-bear works with you all the time."
Allen blushed and started stuffing his face clearly embarrassed at his pet name. I chuckled.
"You should have reached out sooner, I felt the same way." Jacob stopped smiling.
"We had to play it safe."
"I get it. I know how the elders are." I said in a comforting tone. Getting found out as a gay couple definitely would be no picnic.Allen jumped in for his mate.
"Speaking of that, we have to talk."
--------
What's up guy's!!!! What could Allen possibly have to say?! Also like this part if you want a little flash back of Allen and Jacob meeting! Shout out to Raytre2001 for liking the story it really means the world!
Thanks to everyone else for still reading! It's about to pick up again!

Like!!