Part 31: Lost and.

Hey! Pic of Alice and Allen.

Sophia's POV:

I can't believe Alice just fell asleep while she was eating. It was pretty cute to be honest, she's all tuckered out.
Her training did seem hard I guess.
Well the least I can do is lay her down.
But in my bed of course.
---------

Alice's POV:

*YAAAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNN*
That was a great sleep. I looked down and saw blonde hair.
Awe, Jane came to spend the night with me. She's the most precious mate anyone could ask for.
She must have felt I had a hard day. I felt her silk like skin under the covers.
{I want some kisses!}
Me too, actually I want a little more than that. I smiled to myself.
"Baby, want me to make you some breakfast and we can spend the day together?" I whispered to her.
"That sounds awesome."
Wait.
That's not my mates voice. I leaned over to see Sophia love. My heart hit my stomach.
"Is everything okay? You look pale puppy." My wolf growled but I kept my composure.
"Don't call me that. Never call me that. Why are you sleeping with me?" I said as I moved away from her.
"What? You don't remember? You had a long day training, then I made you a meal and you fell asleep. I brought you to my bed so you would be comfortable."
"You're telling me in this mansion you don't have one extra bed?!" She shrugged.
"You looked lonely so I joined you." Fuck this. I got up to leave.
"Wait!" I turned to see her.
"You're telling me you don't want all of this?" She got out of the bed seductively. Holy shit she was naked in bed with me!
She's oh my goddess, temptation your name is Sophia. Talk about a piece of white chocolate, hey!!!!!
NO!!!!!
I bolted out of the room before she could pull anything else.
---------

I found myself at a bar. And look it's only 1:00. My life.
"Can I have a whisky over here!?"
The bar tender can over and handed me the drink.
She leaned over to me I guess trying to show of her exposed cleavage.Sorry Hun your not getting any extra tips from me. I look a long put. When I put it down she was still there.
"Can I help you?" I said a little annoyed. Can't a wolf get any peace?
"Sorry I was just looking at your tattoo. It's beautiful."
Tattoo? I don't have a tattoo. I felt on my neck and sure enough it was there. It's in the same spot Jane marked me. I guess it finally formed.
Ugh Jane... I'm so awful and stupid. You could do so much better than me. God I feel like a dog! I didn't do anything wrong though!!! It's all Sophia's fault.
Now Janes gonna be mad at me and I'm gonna be in the dog house.
No hugs, no kisses just a cool shoulder and a empty bed.
"Whoa, take it easy. I didn't mean to upset you." She pat me on the shoulder.
"I'm gonna get you another on the house."
Jane....
-----------
Janes POV:

Today I'm hanging out with the king of the sea!!!
I haven't had a friend in well awhile. Nick stops by sometimes but he's more here for Alice. Speaking of Alice she spent the night at the loves house.
Grrrrrr.
I don't even want Alice around Sophia. I should go over there and check on her.
*Ding Dong*
I walked to the door and opened it up to see Luke standing in the door way with a big smile on his face. Alex was also there, protectively holding his partners hand.
"Hey Jane! It's good to see you again, I hope you don't mind Alex here wanted to come along to keep an eye on me."
"No it's fine, come in!"
We all sat on the couch.
"You have a lovely home." Alex commented as he looked around.
"Speaking of that, Al Hun, can you cook the fish we brought for Jane?" He nodded.
"Can I use your kitchen?"
"Go for it." Alex got up and took the basket with him.
"So where's Alice?" Luke asked curiosity.
"She's training with the wolf king right now." He gave me a look.
"You mean Jordan?"
"Ya, what's wrong?"
"It nothing, I would be there is all."
"Why is that should I be worried?"
"Honestly ya. He's a complete nut case. Well his training methods are that is. I stayed at his house one time for a meeting and in the middle of the night he was on the trend mill running. It was unreal, he was on his 100th mile! Plus no sign of slowing down. So I don't even want to imagine what kind of shit he's gonna make Alice do. Not to mention that Sophia character hanging around."
I felt worry spread through my body.
"Then again I'm sure Alice can handle her self."
"Ya, I should go check on her just to be sure."
I got up.
"No! Jane I'm sorry I shouldn't have worried you like that! I think Alex is done with dinner. Please eat something and then if you still want we can check on her."
Everything in my body told me no go find Alice. But I sat down anyway.
She's fine.
I just know it.
---------
Alice's POV:

How did I get lost in the woods?
Oh right I'm drunk and my senses are all confused.
Shit.
I shifted to my wolf form and laid down. This looks like a good spot to take a breather. I rolled in my back and looked to the night sky. It's all so beautiful, the stars. It looks like a painting. All the trees around, the fresh air. I should bring Jane out here one day.
That is if she ever wants to talk to me again.
Ugh.
Moon goddess. Hear my humble prayer. Please give Jane a long and happy life. Even if it doesn't include me. But please let it include me.
I closed my eyes.
"I'm sorry Alice. Poor dog."
I quickly jumped to my feet and looked around.
I didn't see anyone and I couldn't sense them either!
Shit not now!
I boar my teeth and growled loudly, making sure to puff myself up to make myself look bigger.
"Look at the big bad wolf. To bad I know you to well for that."
I felt some thing land on me! Shit I'm in a net!
I have to get out!
I struggled and tried to cut it with my claws but the more I struggled the harder it became to move.
I saw a man emerge from the trees. Wait please tell me I'm dreaming...
My brother, Sebastian!
"Hey kiddo, don't give me that look, no hard feelings okay?" He picked up the net and started dragging me.
"Your just in the way is all. Hopefully they don't kill you." His voice was cold and distant.
I keep struggling to get away.
He stopped walking and he turned to look at me.
He sighed. "Sorry."
Everything went black.
--------------
Thanks for reading love!