Part 8 : I'm here for you.

Jane's POV.

"You faggot!!!"
"Stupid hoe!!!"
"No one will ever love you!"
A crowd of people yelled at me. The hate was suffocating. So I ran. I have no idea for how long or to where. Everything is just so empty. So I broke down and started sobbing.
Why? I didn't do anything to deserve this much hate.
Then I felt something. Warm and fury. It was holding me, but in a protective manner. Then I felt something else wet and warm.
I opened my eyes.
I saw Alice in her wolf form. She was holding me and licking my face. I must have been having a nightmare.
-Is everything okay love?- she sounds really worried.
-Ya I'm fine.- I placed my hand on her head and pet her trying to calm both our nerves.
-It's just, when I woke up you were sobbing.-
- It was just a bad dream. I'm fine really.-
- Well if you need to talk just say so anytime day or night. I was serious when we met. I want to care, love and protect you.-
I could feel the love radiating of her. What did I do to get her? Before I could stop myself I said.
-I love you so much puppy.-
Suddenly she moved on top of me and started licking all over my face.
-I love you too Jane!- I started laughing under her. When she stopped I could see her tail wagging out of control. I happily pointed it out.
" Alice your tail." I said trying not to laugh. She turned her head to see it, then laid down next to me. Clearly trying to hide her embarrassment.
I kissed her snout. She moved to cuddle with me. I happily when along with it.
"Night puppy."

Alice's POV

Cotton candy and vanilla. My favorite. Not my most peaceful night ever but at least Jane is of to sleep.
It's 6:30 now. I have to go to school.
But I really don't want to leave Jane.
-Yo Nick, you up?-
-Ya, what is it?-
- I don't want to go to school.-
-Oh no! Your not skipping the second day to play with your mate!-
-Come on!-
- No! Visit her at lunch then come back to school.-
-Fine.- I put up my mental block. As future alpha I have to take advice from my beta.
However that doesn't mean I like it.
I unraveled myself from my mate and put my pillow in my place.
Then I pulled the covers over her and kissed her cheek. I wrote a note.
Dear Jane,
I have to go to school. So if you need anything use the mind link. Oh and get dressed. I'm gonna take you out for lunch. Hugs and kisses.
- Puppy
I placed the letter next to her. Then got ready for school.
---
I'm sitting in my car on the phone talking with the restaurant owner of Sara Lee.
"Sara! Sweetie how are you."
"Oh, Alice?! Is that you Hun?"
" Ya it's me. I just wanted to make a reservation for Wednesday."
" Your finally coming to eat?!"
" No it's for my beta and his mate."
"I got you. I will make it really nice. Talk to you later?"
"Of course. Later."
"Later."
A minute later Nick hoped in my car. He looked really excited to go.
" Are you making my go to school so I can shover you to your mate?"
"No I'm making you go because it's the second day of school. You can see her later."
"So this is how I get treated after getting you a reservation at Sara Lee's."
"Omg Sara lee's?! How?! It takes months to get a spot there!"
"I know Sara. I helped her out one day." I took a pause. " So your gonna let me stay?"
"No."
I let out a low growl, and started up the car.
"Fine"
I started driving of to school.
----
Nick's POV:

I got out of Alice's car and look a long stretch. She got out and slammed the door behind her. I could hear her grumbling.
Something about me being a stupid beta. I let out a little laugh. She turned and gave the evil eye. I quickly stopped. My wolf let out a whine.
Damit she's scary when she gets like this.
She walked over to me and sighed. Then gave me hug.
"Sorry Nick. It's just I woke up with my mate in my arms and leaving her is not making me a very happy camper."
I hugged her back.
"I understand it's okay."
We broke the hug and walked to first period.
I took my seat and Alice did the same. She just started day dreaming and staring out the window. Clear blue sky's.
Then something more wonderful than life hit my nose. Like chocolate and the ocean had a love child. I turned by attention to the door. Seconds later my mate walked in the room.
She must really love sun dresses. This one was a teal color. She caught my eye then gave me a heart warming smile. She sat down next to me. I started.
" So are you the one to blame for global warming?"
"What?" She looked genuinely confused.
"It's just your smile is brighter than the sun."
She blushed and turned away from me.
She whispered out.
" Your to much."
I started laughing. The teacher gave me an evil eye ,then started class.
June turned her attention to what was going on and started taking notes. I decided to mind link Alice.
-Everything okay?-
-Peachy.- She was still staring out the window. She sounded sarcastic.
- Let me ask you something.-
-No, pay attention.-
-It's about your mate.- She glanced at me then turned her attention back out the window.
-What is it?-
- Have you asked her about her past?.- She took a pause.
-No.-
-Have you even told your parents about her yet?- I heard her sigh.
-No.-
-She could be trouble you know.- I heard a heart pricing growl. People in the class turned around. But waved it of.
-Don't you dare talk about your future Luna in that matter.-
-You know I don't mean it like that! It just she isn't very friendly.-
-Just because she's not falling all over you does mean she's not friendly. We have no idea what she's been through she has the right to be reserved.-
- I know, it's just I also want to know what from her past will come back to bite her.-
-I will update you when I find out. I promise.-
-What about your parents?-
-One thing at a time.-
*RIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG*
"Okay students! Class is over!" People started gathering their things to leave.
------
ALICE'S POV

All my class seemed never ending. I just want to go home to eat lunch with my mate. Then Nick. He's really been getting on my nerves all morning. I know what I have to do!
After what seems like days it's finally lunch time.
-Nick I'm leaving now.-
-Be back.-
-Fine dad.- I made sure to make that one extra sarcastic.
I got in my car and started driving to the pack house where my mate is waiting for me.
-----
I arrived at the pack house in record time. Thank goodness the cops didn't pull me over.
I ran up the stairs and was standing in front of my door in no time. I knocked and waited. No answer. Weird.
I opened the door. Jane was still asleep and if it wasn't the most cute thing in the world.
Her blond hair was wildly spread on her pillow. She was cuddling my pillow and breathing lightly. My angle. I walked closer and her nose moved.
It looked like she was sniffing the air.
She slowly sat up and yawned. Her shirt fell of her shoulder as she did so.
"Hey sleepy head."
"Hi puppy." She sounded sleepy.
"Wait why are you dressed?"
"I went to school. I left a note." I pointed to it.
"How old are you?" That's a weird question.
"17." She looked shocked.
"I'm 21."
Holy shit. She looks 18. I mean that's a good thing but... She spoke up.
"Puppy you look older than that." I laughed.
"You looked younger."
"I thought you where in college or something." This is starting to feel really awkward.
"Jane it's fine don't worry. Want to eat?"
"Ummm..." She trailed of. She's a wolf so I know she's hungry. So I sweetened my approach.
I sat on the bed next to her and got close. I tried my sexiest voice and said,
"You can have anything you want."
She blushed and looked away. She looks super embarrassed. But it's adorable and I love it.
She gathered her self and said.
"Your way younger than me and what you just said I could take advantage of." Her eyes where still a stormy blue but they looked amused. Haha goddess I love my mate. Time to turn the tables.
"Pervert." I said it calmly and was dead serious. When the word hit her ears she was livid.
" What!!! I didn't mean it like that!!!"
I bursted out laughing. She was clearly upset.
" You meany. I thought you where serious." She playfully pushed me away.
"Sorry love. I couldn't help it. Now what do you want to eat?" She thought about it for a second.
" Can you make me pasta?"
"Yep! Come on." I turned to leave.
"Wait!" I turned back to her.
"Can you carry me?" I grinned.
I walked to her and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and placed her head in the crook of my neck. Her arms are wrapped around my neck.
" I'm the young one it the relationship you know."
She giggled.
"You said not to worry." She placed a soft kiss on my neck.
I turned to leave caring my wonderful mate.
------
I placed Jane down on the wood counter next to the stovetop. The grabbed ingredients for the pasta. I picked out my pots and pans, then started browning the ground beef.
She was carefully watching me the whole time.
This seems like a good time to start asking her questions.
{Be gentle.}
Ok Rin.
"So Jane, what pack did you belong to."
She looked at me with sad eyes then swiftly turned away. The sponge on the counter seeming more interesting then my question. I tried again.
"Love." I placed my hand on her thigh. " talk to me?" She looked me dead in the eye.
"You won't love me if I tell you."
-----
Hey guys!!!! Thanks for still reading! I've been on vacation so its been slow but I'm back! Tell your friends if you like it! And even if you don't.
But

Like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!