Part 4 : Jane

Time to meet the alphas mate. But before that I would just like to thank everyone who is reading! It means a lot. Again thank you, now to the story:) A pic of Jane. Oh and like the story if you could;)

Alice's POV:
Cotton candy and vanilla was all I could think about. I ran as fast to the source of the smell as I could. The forest was not very dense so it was easy to navigate.
I stopped dead it my tracks when I laid my eyes on her. She was leaned up against a tree sleeping. Dirty blonde hair in a lose French braid. It looked like she had a soft athletic build. Creamy legs, and don't let me get started on her face. It was flawless. She was wearing short shorts, and a baggy shirt that perfectly fell of her shoulder. Then her lips... They looked so soft...

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND!!!
SHE?!?!?
I've never liked girls before( well except that one time), or boys for that matter.
{Don't you dare doubt our mate}
I know Rin sorry. It's just unexpected is all.
{What? Being blessed with a real goddess?}
Haha ya. I walked closer to her. The closer I got the more my heart beat sped up as well.
Then I noticed something. She was shacking. Was she sick? Her clothes were dirty/ torn at the ends. Wait how long has been out here?!
My wolf tell out a sad whine.{What happened??}
I don't know! I started having a small panic attack.
{Take her home! We can take care of her there}
I would love to but I don't want her to think we are kid napping her. It's not the best first impression.
{Ugh true, she's a wolf tho I can feel it.}
Oh really?
{Ya and I have a perfect idea}
I moved carefully to her and gently picked her up bridal style in my arms. She nestled her head into my chest, and lightly griped my shirt. She really is just the cutest.
I laid down on the ground still with her in my arms and shifted into my wolf. My wolf is midnight black with a solid white line under the right eye, and it's at least twice the size of my mate.
She cuddled into my fur, and stayed asleep.
Wow someone's a heavy sleeper. She didn't even budge when my clothes ripped.
Oh shit my clothes!!
{You didn't think that out.}
It was your plan!!!
{Ya and it worked, our mates in our arms and her shaking has slowed down.}
I looked down. It was true. She must be pretty cosy because she was drooling a little. Haha I'm like her big teddy bear. I'm so happy she's in my arms, (well paws) I can't remember the last time I was this content.
{Hey don't relax just yet, I have some questions like why is she out here}
We can ask when she wakes up. But let's take it slow on the questions and everything, she looks pale so she's most likely sick.
{Sounds like a plan.}
*tick,tick*
-Hello?-
-Alice?!? Where the fuck are you?! I've been trying to reach you for the past 30 minutes!!-
-Wait Nick, calm down what happened?-
- This new thing called school! Where are you, I was really worried! What happened to checking in?-
-I'm really sorry, but the reason
out ways you being mad at me!-
-Ugh what happened Alice, you found a elk or something?-
God so much sass.
-No better! I found my mate!-
-Oh shit really!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I can cover for you the rest of the day, if you want?-
-Ya that would be awesome, also can you get me some clothes? There in my locker. Just bring them behind the school at the start of the forest.-
-Of course alpha-
*tick,tick*
He has is moments but is the best beta I could ask for.
She looked so peaceful. Then I feel her shift. She must be waking up.
She gently ran her hand through my fur and lifted her head from my chest. My eyes meet her sleepy ones. They where a stormy blue color. I didn't think she could get any more pretty. I was clearly mistaken. I held nothing less than a goddess in my arms.
Then she let out a scream. I guess she was surprised to have been sleeping on a wolf. She jumped out of my arms.
"Who are the fuck are you!?!?" Her voice is like butter!
I flatted my ears to try and show I was no threat. She calmed down a little and plopped on the ground.
" I'm sorry puppy, you where just trying to help, weren't you?"
I nodded my head. Sadly I can't fucking talk to her right now. She stud up.
"Well thanks for keeping me warm but I have to move on now."
She turned to leave. Wait no don't go! I let out a whine. I ran I front of her. And shifted back to my human form.
"Wait!" I sounded desperate so I composed myself. " Um please come with me. Your not well."
She looked caught of guard. Her eyes roamed my body. By her expression all my training payed of. I was wearing my native outfit. It always came on when I shifted from my wolf.
It was a elk skin bra and skirt. So my whole midsection was exposed. She was staring at my 4 pack. Then met
my eyes.
" It's really not a good idea if I say in the same place for a long time."
There was only a foot between us and I needed her to come with me. So I closed the gap and warped my arms around her waist, pulling her into a hug.
I whispered in her hear "Please come with me."
She buried her head in the crook of my neck. I felt the heat on her cheeks. She stunted out an okay. Goddess she's so cute!