Part 7 : Its been a long day.

Nick's POV:
I ran upstairs to my room and started rummaging around for my phone. I never use it because of the pack link.
" There it is!"
I jam my hand in my pocket and pull out June's number. I want to hear her voice so I call.
*Ring*
*Ring*
"Hello?" She sounds so yummy! I always had a thing for British girls.
"Hey June it's Nick."
"Oh! *cough* I mean what's up?" Nice save babe.
" I just wanted to ask you something, um, will you go out with me on Wednesday?"
" Of course!" She sounds so happy.
"Okay text me your address and I will pick you up at 8."
"Where are we going?"
Lol Alice didn't tell me yet.
" It's a surprise, but wear something nice. I mean not like you don't dress nice but" She cut me off.
"I understand sweetheart." I could hear the smile in her voice. Wait sweetheart? Omg!! Wait I have to stay calm.
" Okay talk to you later?"
"Ya! I will call."
"Later baby."
I heard how nervous I made her. She stuttered out
"Later!" Then quickly hung up.
I flopped on my bed over joyed. So much happened today!
I met my mate, had lunch with her, then Alice found her mate. Oh speaking of her, Alice asked me to check up on her. She has training with Mike Allen or something.
I hoped out of bed and left my room.
I arrived at Alice room and knocked.
"Come in!" She sounds pretty.
I opened the door and gave her a warm hello. Wow wonderland got lucky with this one shes gorgeous.
I sat at the end of the bed.
"So my names Nick Cane. Can I have yours?"
"Jane Summers." She seems a little hesitant.
"Don't worry I don't bite. Alice asked me to check on you."
"Oh, I'm sorry how is she?"
"Why don't you ask her, use the pack link."
"Um" She blushed. "I don't really know how..." Lol she's cute I see why wonderland likes her.
"Really? Don't worry it's simple just picture who you want to contact then think."

Jane's POV
Just picture who I want to contact. Okay. Long black hair, tan, piercing green eyes, and a face to die for. Not even mentioning her body... My puppy...
-Yes?-
-Wait her voice is in my head!-
-lol of course it is Hun. It's the pack link.-
-Oh okay um. I just wanted to check up on you.-
-That's sweet of you! I'm fine I'm still in training and I don't know when he's let me go.-
-Oh okay- I said trying to hid my sadness. I really want to cuddle with my puppy.
-Why don't you go to the mall with Nick. Pick up some clothes. He needs a new tux anyway.-
-Okay that sounds like a plan, see you later?-
- Ya! Later Hun.-
-Later puppy.-
"Did you do it?" Nick spoke up.
"Oh ya she said go to the mall."
"Right! I need a tux. Then you need clothes?"
I nodded my head.
"Well let's get going then!"

Alice's POV
{she's so sweet checking up on us.}
"Did I tell you to stop?!" Mike Allen shouted angrily.
" Just let me go! I really don't know what the fuck I'm doing!" I fired back.
He walked up to me and huffed.
"Look I have other things I want to do tonight also."He pointed the the punching bag.
"I will explain one more time. Hit the punching bag and imagine your spirt being forced into the punching bag."
He then forcefully hit the bag and the bag shook violently. It looked like electronically was being pumped through it.
"Got it."
I nodded.
Okay simple. I gathered myself up and focused. Just imagine...
I moved to hit the punching bag. When my fist connected I thought about my spirit being forced into the object.
*POP*
"Holy shit!"
"Congrats wonderland you just mastered the forced soul."
" What?"
"That's what I'm calling it."
"That's stupid."
"Get out."
I gave him a big hug then ran out of the room.
I definitely need more work on that move. But who cares? Im gonna get to see my mate! I basically sprinted to my room and fling open the door.
I was welcomed to nothing. Oh they went to the mall, right.
I need a shower.
{I want to see her!}
She will be back in a while. Calm down.
I picked up some pjs and walked to the bathroom.
I hopped it shower and turned on the hot water. My soap smells like outside. It helps when I go on missions. The supernaturals have a harder time determining it's me.
I got out and put on my boy shorts and black t shirt. Then walked out of the bathroom and hopped on my bed. I grabbed my xbox one controller and started playing assassins creed unity.
Best game ever.
*knock, knock*
"Come in!" I shouted.
I heard the door open then felt a burst of wind.
My arms were filled with my mate. Wow she's fast.
"I missed you puppy." She said as she buried her head in my chest.
"I missed you to love." I gently kissed her head. Seconds later Nick came strolling in caring bags. But one of them caught my eye. Victoria's Secret.
I let out a deep growl and gave Nick a death look.
"You took her to Victoria's Secret?!"
He dropped the bags and held up his hands in submission. Jane stepped in.
"Don't be jealous puppy. He waited outside then just came in to pay. He didn't see anything." She looked up at me.
I blushed, then whispered "I'm not jealous."
She leaned over and kissed my cheek.
" I know you aren't." I could hear a little sarcastic tone.
I sighed.
"Sorry Nick." His body relaxed.
"It's fine, I would be the same way." He grabbed his tux and turned to leave.
" We have school tomorrow so don't stay up to late."
"Okay dad." I said sarcastically.
He chuckled out " Night you two." He left with that.
I turned to Jane who looks cute and comfy in my arms.
" Are you hungry love?"
"No Nick took me to get a pretzel."
"Well it's been a long day. Night?"
"Night puppy."
-----
Hey guys! Nice to see your still reading! If this felt like filler I'm sorry but it was! I'm setting up for the good stuff next chapter! So
Like
Comment