Part 21 : Sebastian.

Alice's brother's picture!

Alice's POV:

I hate that I have to make this call.
-Sebastian! I need a favor.-
-Oh Alice! It's been awhile love. What's up, what do you need.-
-Can you go to my apartment and pick you my mate and bring her the he pack house with you?-
-Why don't you ask a pack member to do that.-
-Because I need you to protect her. Your the only one I trust to do that well.-
-Hmmmm well since your so nice about it. Is she cute?-
I growled through the link.
-If she tells me you touched I swe-
-I got it, I got it. All I'm saying is she might like me better wonderland.-
-In your dreams wolfy.-
I cut the connection.
Reaching in my jacket pocket I pulled out the little stuffed leopard she gave me, so I wouldn't miss her as much when we are apart.
I looked down in disgust at the scum that dared to harm my Jane.
She doesn't deserve to be harassed, no one does.
The woman was still unconscious. I would kill her but I want answers. I heard rustling in the trees. Allen swung down.
"Whoa what happened here?"
"She's was the killer, and she was going after Jane."
"So we get to torture her."
"Duh."
A sinister grin formed on his face.
------
Jane's POV:

I'm still at Jacobs apartment.
"Have you two been hunting before?"
"No, Alice hasn't even seen my wolf before. What was it like?"
"It's always pretty fun."
"Has he killed a meal for you before?"
Jacob started laughing his ass of.
"What did I say?"
"Nothing, it's just I remembered when he brought home a rabbit for me. It was still in his mouth and everything."
I imagined Allen in his wolf form with a rabbit in his mouth wagging his tail trying it give it a hysterical Jacob.
It is pretty funny.
"I hit him in the snout with a newspaper after the stunt." We both broke out laughing.
I heard a knock at the door. Jacob got up and answered it.
Their was a man at the door. He was wearing all black and was clearly confident about himself. He was tall about as tall as Allen and he's a pretty big guy. He's also very handsome. He looks like he's spent time in the gym. Same shade of green eyes puppy has, same black hair to.
"Jacob! How have you been love?" He pulls Jacob into a big hug and kiss before he can get a word in.
"Wolfy what did I tell you about kissing me! Allen's going to be upset with you."
"He will get over it." The man turned his attention to me.
"You must be the girl that stole my sisters heart!" He walked to me and extended his hand.
"My names Sebastian."
I shook his hand. "Jane summers."
"Good now that we are acquainted your coming with me."
"Where?"
"Alice wants me to bring you to her."
-------
Alice's POV:

The pack house has a room for captured criminals. It's a relatively big room with a small cage made of sliver. It's pretty glumly in here but what can you do. It's a basement.
I put the woman in the jail ceil.Then locked it.
Its morning now, damn I'm tried.
{I wanna see Jane}
You sound like a 5 year old.
{I don't care, I miss my baby}
I know me too.
-Alice I'm here!-
-I'm coming up the stairs now.-
I walked up and out of the house. I saw my brother, Jane and Jacob getting out of a black mustang.
Jane ran up to me and gave me a hug and kiss. I love when she shows me affection. The others followed behind her.
"You never told me you had a brother."
"I know I'm sorry. It just never came up."
She got close to me and whispered in my ear. "I think he's really sexy."
She burst out laughing.
"Awe puppy, fix your face there's no need to be jealous, and stop growling at him please I was only messing with you."
I didn't even notice I was growling.
"I told you she would do that." My brother said with a grin.
"Oh whatever jackass."
I took a big yawn.
"You didn't get any sleep?" She said as she wrapped my arm around her waist.
I nodded my head.
"That's not good, want to take a nap?"
"No I have to do stuff."
She gave me a worried look.
"Do you know where Allen is?" Jacob asked.
"Um taking a nap, he should be upstairs." He nodded and started heading there.
"So you caught the killer?" Sebastian spoke up.
"Ya she's in the cell, I knocked her out."
"Like Allen huh? Just knocking out your mates bully's. I thought I taught you better."
"Your more than welcome to pay her a visit."
"That sounds wonderful, no one messes with my family." He cracked his knuckles.
-----
I didn't want Jane with us when we were with the woman so I asked her to make me something to eat.
We walked down the stairs to the basement.
"So she was a average swordsman. Her blade was crap tho. I just broke it."
"Sounds boring." He looked over to the cell.
His eyes lit up.
"She's amazing!" Shit. Don't tell me. The sound of his voice must have woken her.
She looked a round for a second then narrowed her eyes when she saw me.
"You bitc-"
Sebastian ran up to the cell and placed a hand on one of the bars and another straight through holding his out for her.
"Hi there love, my name is Sebastian Steel." He flinched. I guess being forced to remember the bars are silver.
She looked taken back by his kindness.
"Um hi. You know you should probably take your hand of there." He did as advised.
"This is not how I expected to be greeted."
"What where you expecting?"
"I don't know angry wolfs and to be killed."
"Just wait." I interjected into their little conversation.
He turned to me and growled. Whoa not what I was expecting. He sounds serious never the less, so I growled back.
"Your not laying a claw on her."
"Your forgetting she just tried to kill my mate."
"She's my mate and you will not hurt her."
"Are you trying to tell me what to do dog?!" I know that was an escalation but I'm about to be alpha. My wolf and I don't take kindly to disrespect.
"She needs to see a doctor for the cuts YOU gave her. Let her out."
"No way in hell! Are you not hearing me? She was sent her to kill Jane! My Jane! Plus she killed the guards!"
"Alice I'm not playing. Let her out now."
"No."
He run to me to try to punch me. I dogged and countered. He stumbled back. Then locked eyes with me. He looked pissed.
He swiftly grabbed my shirt and head butted me. I'm going to feel that in the morning.
I launched a left hook at his face and he moved just like always. Leaving his stomach open. I kicked him hard where he was open. And he fell to his knees.
I took the opportunity to jump on him.
I started betting on him.
Then I felt it a searing pain in my stomach. He got me. He fist was firmly in my stomach.
I think he popped my stitches. He gave me a blow to the head knocking me of him.
I rolled on my back to face him.
We both struggled to stand back up.
"Fucking ass hole." I spat at him.
"Bite me."
A roar erupted from behind us. I turned in fear.
Shit it's my dad.
-------
I'll be shouting out people on my page!
Comment if you want one!!!!!!!