Part 38: I'm Done.

Jordan's POV:

I'm done.
{You need to chill out.}
No I'm done. I'm done being calm. I'm done being sad. I'm done being nice. Someone's gonna die.
I grabbed my clippers and walked to the bathroom. I started cutting my hair short. Just like when I was in the field.
When I was done I looked at myself hard in the mirror. Ice blue eyes staring back at me with a burning intensity.
"Find her."
I walked back to my bedroom closet and started looking for my assassination gear.
------------
Alice's POV:

"He's just being acting weird lately." Sophia said as we got out of the car in front of her house. "Well I guess just today."
"I will talk to him don't worry." I ran up the stairs to where Jordan's room should be. I opened the door to find Jordan dressed in something I've never seen before. Black shoes and slacks. Then a cream colored hoodie with a gathered hood around his neck. Also a black robe that came down to his knees with cream writing on it. I have no idea what it says.
It looks like he just got a haircut, it wasn't a buzz cut, it's just long enough to spike.
He's eyes met mine and I got the chills.
He looks deadly.
"What do you need Alice, you don't have training today."
"I just came to check on you. Sophia said you were acting weird." He turned away from me and opened a chest that was sitting on the floor.
"You can leave I'm fine." He pulled out a tomahawk and stood back up. He started to feel the weight in his hand then start spinning it comfortably as if he had had it since birth.
"What are you doing?"
"Well I don't have a solid plan but I'm about to tournament your brother for information then I'm going to get my mate. I'm thinking of scalping him with my favorite tomahawk here."
"My brothers here?!"
"Yep, now can you excuse me?"
"Jordan just wait okay? Walk me through what happened."
"Your brother gave himself up then told me my mate is alive. I'm about to find out where she is." He tried to push past me but I stopped him.
"Look I want to kill him too but you have to slow down and think. What if he tells you to go somewhere and it's a trap? You will be outnumbered and you'll end up dead. Or he could be... Lying. She might really be gone."
He gripped his weapon tightly.
"I don't care! If there's a chance of finding her I'm gonna take it. Your not stopping me."
"Fine but let me go with you. It's not safe to travel alone."
"I've been traveling alone... With out her.. We leave tomorrow." He brushed past me and left the room.
------------
After I finished talking to Jordan I left to go home. I heard faint screams coming from the basement.
I sighed.
-Puppy? How did everything go?-
-Um okay for the most part.-
-Are you okay?-
-Ya.-
-I can sense when you're stressed out.-
-Sebastian turned himself into Jordan.-
-Isn't that good?-
-Well it depends, I don't know what will happen.-
-Just get home, I'm making dinner. We can talk about it more.-
-okay.-
-I love you.-
I smiled to myself.
-l love you more!-
-It's not a contest.-
-But it's more fun than way!-
I could hear her sigh through the link.
-Whatever silly.-
------------
Jane and I sat at the small dinning room table. She made pasta with meatballs, it also looks like she cleaned to whole apartment from top to bottom. I guess not having work today.
"So you're going with Jordan, right?"
"Ya. I have to keep an eye on him. He's not acting like himself. Well it's like him but a much darker version."
"How do you mean?"
"Usually his eyes are cold but they seemed...unforgiving. There was no hint of his usual goofy side just blank. In all seriousness, he looked like a killer."
"Oh wow, I guess the mention of his mate stirred up some dark emotions."
"Ya." I started to eat.
"If it's a trap and Sebastian was lying then do you think my dad will be there?" I haven't even thought of that possibility.
"Maybe."
"Will you kill him?"
"What?"
"Will you kill my dad, Alice." She eyes held mixed emotion that she was hiding well.
"Um I don't know. What do you want me to do?"
-------
*Ring Ring*
Huh? My phone? I picked it up to see an unknown number.
"Hello?"
"Alice I'm outside your apartment building, come and spar with me."
"Jordan? It's 2 in the morning."
"I will be waiting."
He hung up. Goddess! I want to sleep. I unraveled my self from Jane and got out of my bed. I pulled the blanket over her and kissed her cheek. She had a soft smile on her face. My love....
I grabbed a short knife from my night stand. Don't worry it's not real.
Once I got outside I looked around for Jordan.
I spotted him under a tree.
"You should get some rest."
"I can't."
I sighed.
"You're going to see her soon." He looked down hard.
"Not soon enough... Anyway let's start."
I took a deep breath and took my fighting stance, clearing my mind. Only focusing on him.
He raised his eyebrow.
"You're improving pup. I see it in your eyes."
He took his stance and mirrored me.

(Gif to show Alice and Jordan Sparring

(Gif to show Alice and Jordan Sparring. Alice on the left Jordan on the right.)
--------
So what's up? Now I know this part is short but don't worry I have another that's almost done and will come soon.
How do you like the Gif? I think it's better than me describing them fighting but will not replace me writing.(Except this time)
Also I would like to point out a big err that was pointed out to me by a commenter. I was writing Ora instead of aura. Sorry for any confusion. It will be changed.
So thanks to Zodiac802!!!!!
Ask questions for the QandA!!!!!!
Later!!!!!!!