Author's Note.

Pacific Bell High School is a fictional book, as you all may know. Although it does face real problems it is all made up from my mind -- along with some great help :).
Pacific Bell (the town, not the high school) is a fictional place. It does not belong to a state,  just know that it goes through all seasons.
(It is placed in the United States, though)
Pacific Bell High School (and any other high school mentioned) is also fictional and completely made up (if you happen to know -- or see, maybe attend -- a high school with similar, or the same, name, know that it is purely coincidental. It also doesn't comply with the natural sports order ( ie. Softball season in the fall -- playing along with football.)
Basically, everything is based off of the top of my head.
Hope you enjoy :).
P.S. At the beginning of each chapter, the italicized parts, are previous activities (things done before the present), which is why almost every chapter will begin like that. It's a filler on why what will happen later on in the chapter.
Read away now :).
{•.•}{•.•}{•.•}

Pacific Bell High School.

Filled with different cliques and whatnot. Their schedules consist of the same thing; kiss ass, be popular, not care, or try to live by with no problems.

But, there are a group of students that, with the littlest effort, happen to be the talk of the school.

Want to know who they are? Well I'll give you some clues. There's the. . .

Cool one who won't take any bullshit.
New kid who's well reserved.
One with the short-temper who everybody's scared off.
The optimistic who thinks way too positive.
The school barbie with a secret.
And the nerd who just wanted to get by with his life.

These students will teach you a thing or two on what it's really like to just be high school students; some with secrets, some with crushes, and some who just want to make sure they get the best in life.

These specfic students have a relation with each other that brings them together, and if you want to find out what it is, you'll just have to turn the page.

Enjoy your read ;).

Oh, and don't forget; everybody has a story.

{•.•}{•.•}{•.•}

©2015 YourAphrodeity. All Rights Reserved. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.