On Your Mark, Get Set... Attack!

(Dedicated to NaLuDragonSlayer for always reading my stories and actually voting on them XD)

(Lucy's P.o.V.)

 All the Marine Officers, including I, are disguised as beggars and fishers. But, since I needed to wear my Celestial Dress at all times, I had to just make do with wearing a dirty cloak on me and wiping some dirt on my face. I hope Fairy Tail was idiot enough not to notice any strange shine emitting through my cloak. Loke suggested that I should just pretend to be a particular sparkly magic bank accountant that's dirt poor.

Judging by the way Fairy Tail was running back into their ship, I guess they weren't stupid enough to notice the Sky-Ships flying towards them. But, them running away was part of our plan too. While Fairy Tail hadn't noticed, one of the officers had hooked a chain with, (wait for it..) a hook! (ingenious right?) onto the side of the ship. It wasn't the most cleverest thing in the world, but it worked, and results always spoke better than actions. 

It looked like we had the upper-hand, and now with Fairy Tail realizing they were trapped, the gears fell right into place. I gripped my hand into a ball nervously, feeling myself feel a little sweaty and adrenaline rocketing inside of me. Every inch of me felt extremely filthy and I could smell the pungent air of the slums of the sea-side town. But every drawback was worth it, and I could feel myself smiling in anticipation without meaning too. 

"There it is." I thought. Motioning to my officers with a signal, we sifted into position.

"Ready." Loke mouthed to me.

I nodded back

Maybe I didn't have the best of timing, but it took a second after an awkward zero, before the sky-ships released the bombs. Screams were released, and alarmed citizens ran away, but despite all the emitting chaos, I did something quite childish. I snickered, like a brat who had whined enough to win her parents over. Something about the energy made me laugh even more widely, before I gained my bearings and ordered the fatal word for Fairy Tail.

"CHARGE!!!!"