The Weaponist and the Navigator

(Dedicate this to AlyssiaVaughan, the source of almost all my spam XD, thank chu I feel so loved.)

(Gajeel's P.o.V.)

"Aghhh!!! Feel that salty goodness of air!" I roared. It was about 5:00 am in the morning, but all of Fairy Tail had all gotten used to wakening up early, so we were all refreshed, welcoming the rising sun.
"Gajeel, even though there isn't anyone around for miles, it still isn't appreciated for someone to yell 5:00 am in the morning." said the blue-haired shrimp, looking at me crossly. Okay. So let me rephrase that my last sentence. Almost everyone of Fairy Tail, was refreshed and welcoming the rising sun.

"Aiiiggghhhh, I'd still yell if we were all in the middle of the quietest and largest town ever." I cackled, glancing at Levy.
"Huhhh" Levy sighed exasperately, though I could tell she was trying to cover a smile.

"Oh shoot," said Levy staring up at the still gray cloudy morning. "I'd better head over to the Crow's Nest, it looks like there maybe a storm." her eyesbrows bundled in worry. I suddenly had a mishchevious idea. "Probably no thing to worry about Shrimp, but if you want reassurance..." Quickly, I grabbed Levy and climbed to the top of the mast, ignoring Levy's pouting and "let me down" and "I can climb by myelf!"
"Gihihi. Relax already." I chuckled as I let her down into the Crow's Nest. I almost stepped on serval maps and books scattered everywhere. "Seriously, do you need all this?" I asked, looking warily around.
Levy, who had stopped being cranky. "Well yeah, I need all these! That map over there charts this ocean, and that book tellz about animal warning to storms, and that one--" but before she could finish, the ship suddenly moved. Now, I'm pretty sure you guys are aware that the Crow's Nest is not exactly the biggest part of the ship.

Levy tripped, forward, landing face-first on top of my chest. "Owwww." groaned Levy. "Gajeel, your chest is so hard!"
I swear I could feel her blushing as she just processed what she just sayed. And it wasn't like I wasn't a bit bashful either. "Ehhh... Its fine... Shrimp." I responded, trying to regain my gruff composure. I picked her up and set her down a good 2 feet away.

Suddenly, Levy's face turned serious.
"Why did the ship suddenly shake like that? Something to do with the sails?" she called down to Gray down below.
"Gray! What was that huge shake?!" she shouted down below to the deck.
"The sails suddenly turned, the wind's chagin' a whole lot of ways." he yelled back. "Why? Something important?"
Levy's blue hair frisked all over her face as she looked gravely ill. She turned to me, her bandana coming off slowly.
"Gajeel, mind handing me that book "Signs of the Wheather"?"
"Sure Pipsqueak." I said without questioning her expression. I tossed the book to her, and she grabbed it immeadiately, like a starving fox after a mouse. She quickly flipped through the pages, looking like she was trying to find something. She finally stopped at a certain page and pointed her finger to it.
"Its true" I heard her gasp, looking scared.
"Oi Levy, just a random wind, no thing to fret about." I said, trying to calm her down.
"Its not just that sudden wind. Its about 7:00 a.m. but the sun still isn't out." she cried, pointing to the sky. "The wind is a mix of cold and warm airs and the clouds are starting to bundle. And last night, there was barely any sun." she looking worried. "Gajeel." she said, looking at me straight in the eye. "A hurricane is coming."

(Levy's P.o.V.)

I felt like crying. The signs had all pointed to a hurricane. And a big hurricane at that.
"C'mon Shrimp! We have to tell the rest. Grab onto me." said Gajeel. I hesitated, but only a minute. After all, with all the signs right, the hurricane would come in about half an hour. At best.

Grabbing tight to Gajeel, he swung down from the Crow's Nest with a rope, perfectly landing on the deck.
"Hey Levy and Gajeel." said Gray, looking questioningly at us. "How come you look so worried?"
"Gray! Tell Erza to dock at the nearest place possible, a hurricane is forming right here!" I cried. Gray asked no questions, and I was sort of touched that he trusted me enough not to ask questions. I heard Gray call to Erza and felt the lurch of the ship turning around. Then I saw Gray walk up to the door of Natsu's chambers.
"Oi, you seasick Land-Lubber!" yelled Gray. "Stop being so sick and lurching around. Get your lazy butt out here cuz we got a hurricane on our hands, Captain!"
But Natsu didn't come out, not even to Gray's name-calling. Gray stormed into the Captain quaters, but I heard no shouts of suprise and yells.
"Captain Sparky ain't here!" shouted Gray. That was odd. Where could he be?