Showdown

(Hi minna! Sorry my update was so long... I really have no excuse... Except that I'm really lazy. I know that I've been moving the "Not According to Plan" title to the next chapter. Thats because... None of the other chapters seem to fit. But this will probably stick. Probably... Anyhoo, I also need ideas. So Lucy gets captured (yes I know, spoiler, you totally couldn't guess she was gonna get captured) but what should I do fron there? I need ideas, and I would love it if you guys would comment ideas. Thanks! Dedicated to ElisabethPinkston for such great ideas!)

(Lucy's P.o.V.)

I could smell the salty-tasting smoke and the now charred air mix together, my eyes watering from both. It felt like I was suffocating slowly, sort of how you feel when you're under a blanket. Except that the blanket has gas and ash on it, and its tied onto your head while you're trying to fight someone.

Despite this ragged feeling, I smiled. Natsu Dragoneel, my nemesis, my sworn-enemy, my father's killer (though not directly), finally a one-on-one fight with him. They say revenge is best-served cold. I say why not zest it with some fire?

"Your blade is your bond with sword-play. You must be feel like it's a part of you, it is you. It's part of your arm, and you dance with it, the blade ballad, or the macabre dance"

Snickering, I slowly pulled out my rapier and smiled, a little madly. "Now, shall we dance with death, Natsu Dragoneel?" 

(Natsu's P.o.V.)

I whistled in an impressed tone to my enemy. "Dang, for a Marine Police Officer, you've got good reflexes. Most people get burned from that attack."
"Hmmphh, flattery get's you nowhere scum." said the Officer.

Now that the smoke had cleared a bit, I could see the person was a young female blonde with a pretty bitter expression on her face. "Just a compliment. Listen, I don't want to fight a young girl like you, so why don't you quietly step away..." I asked. I could tell that was a big mistake, because now she looked furious. But then she cleared her throat, got out a paper and listed things in a monotone voice "Natsu Dragoneel, Captain of Fairy Tail, a wanted outlaw pirate who is guilty for destroying buildings, homes, and villages, fighting Police several times, plundering several officials, and showing public display of violence and several other incidents.
The blonde cleared her throat again. "For these crimes, you are wanted and will face the consequences of imprisonment and possible execution, same for the rest of Fairy Tail. It is decreed by Lucy Heartfillia, Captain of the Marine Officers."
"Look, I don't want to be mean here, but how come you're acting-- wait, did you just say you're Captain of the Marine Officers?" I asked.

Lucy, nodded. "Yes, and with this warrant I will now arrest you. Will you please come quietly?"
I grinned, thinking how snobby she was. "Hehe, listen, you're acting like I already gave up. Not gonna happen, Captain Lucy."
She smirked "So is shall it be a fight?"
I grinned "Guess so. A warning, I'm not going down easy... Or at all."
"I've trained a long time for this battle, I'm winning, in the end." she said.
I grinned broadly "I'm all fired up!"