Thinking about Lucy gets us all Killed by Erza

(Dedicate this to AnimeFreak1802, my bestie! And the inspiration of some of my funniest part of the story. (Okay she inspired all of them XD)
(Natsu's P.o.V.)

I don't know why all of a sudden, I kicked her into her passing out. Happy thought It was too keep her still (thank God for that naïve cat) but, I feel I had a different reason.

How can I say this? I felt so frustrated. There was this weird feeling that, well, I felt strangely connected to her?

Yah, doesn't make much sense, but there was this odd sense of, liking? Not the kind of liking that I felt with Levy, Erza, or Mirajane. Or the rest of Fairy Tail. No, the bond I had with them, was more, down-to-earth, secure, calmer. But when-ever I saw Lucy... It was like I was on top of building, during, an earthquake, with the building almost collasping. One false move, and I would fall. It was frustrating, so pain-staking.

"Gyahh!" I randomly yelled, my thoughts making me dizzy. All of my crew looked at me weirdly. Which kind of made sense since we were all inside the meeting room with Erza lecturing us on battle-tatics.
"Natsu," said Erza, cocking her head. "Are you all alright?"
"Huh? Yah, I'm fine." I lied. "I must've dozed off and had a nightmare." Oh boy, with the warm afternoon sun pouring in, and my dizzy head, I hadn't been able to think straight.
I knew imediately that was the wrong thing to say, for Erza towered over me, glaring daggers at me with a dark aura now surrounding her. I swear, I'm suprised that she isn't two things. 1, The Captain of Fairy Tail. 2, A demon straight of hell.
"I'm so sorry, Captain," (uh-oh, its very bad when she says Captain in that really menacing tone.) "Was my lecture too boring?"
"Not at all Erza!" I sweated nervously. "I just didn't get much sleep and my mind must've thought now was a good time to.rest!"

Crap. As soon as that sentence came out of my mouth, I knew my ass was going to be kicked. Why couldn't I just keep my mouth shut?

Because, sure enough! In seconds I found myself thrown out of the meeting room, my head throbbing with several lumps and my eardrums burst with the haunting sound of Erza's last sentence "My lectures are not a time for you too snooze!" Shoot. I really blew it.
"Wonder if Lucy would beat me up like this." I wondered. Then I realized something. All my thoughts had been about Lucy.
GODDANGIT!!!!!!!!!!

(Erza's P.o.V.)

"Honestly, I can't believe Natsu today." I sighed in my mind. "Really, couldn't he just behave normally and maturally? I know Grey is his best friend so I wish he would comfort him more. Really, its like it never peaceful here anymore, especially now with that new prisoner."
I was relaxing in my quaters, just finally trying to asorb and savor the warming sun rays of the evening sun. I looked out the small window, leaning forward with my hand under my chin and a warm smile.
"There seems to be no peace in our lives." I let my eye-sight wander beyond the waves.
"Huh?... Jellal."
With that I headed to bed, exhausted from today's events.