Captured

(Dedicate this too cherishkhun, you kawaii neko you :3)
(Lucy's P.o.V .)

How can I possibly explain the humiliation I was feeling? I had been defeated, gotten captured, and landed myself into becoming a captive for some outlaws. Perfect, just perfect.

My complete lack of skill, experience, and ruthlessness landed me here. As retribution, my father in heaven has seemed to punish me by landing me here. I'm so ashamed.

The worst part is that, right now, I'm blind-folded, gagged, and cuffed here. From the smell surrounding me, I'm guessing Natsu carried me into the lowest level of the ship. How revolting; the smell of waste reached my nose.

My wounds still hurt, the burning sharp pain still clear, and I feel so vulnerable tied up like this. How shameful, I deserve nothing less for failing the Heartfillia family name.
"Gyah!!!" I shrieked. My cuts hurt more than ever now. What was with that? Just as it became unbearable, I heard the door open and someone walking in. Judging by the burning smell, I assumed it must be Natsu "Aghhhhh!!" I screamed. Why did it hurt so much now? The pain had been bad before, but now it hurt so much I couldn't even think straight. The closer Natsu came, the more it hurt.
"Why...?" I dizzly thought. "What's so special about Natsu?"

"Hey, are you okay?" said Natsu, taking off my gag. "I could hear you from up above the ship" Really? I had been that loud? I'd had tried to keep quiet as possible, but I guess I couldn't keep my shrieks quiet enough.

I took a deep breath of air, with the gag finally gone, but seemed to not have been a smart move, for the air was extremely stale. I coughed, but then tried to look where his voice was coming from, and said
"Really? Ah well, sorry for disturbing you, Captain."
I gritted my teeth from the pain, but managed a grin. Just then, I felt my the rag over my eyes being lifted. I saw Natsu grinning over my face, then he lifted my chin with his fingers so I had to look him in the eye. "Yep, I'm Captain, and you're the prisoner, so I can do whatever to you." he said smugly.
I grinned. "Try me Captain, I can last through anything."
Just then, I felt something wet and cold being poured over my wounds.
"What the-" I started, but then saw that blue cat pouring some kind of liquid on it.
"Aghh!!!!" I screamed. It stung so badly. Was this what Natsu was talking about?
"Like I said, I'm Captain, you're the prisoner, so that means I can do anything to you." he grinned smugly. "Including treating your wounds with alcohol and bandages" I looked back at the cat. He was healing me?!
"What?! No! I refused to be treated, stop trying to help me!" I screamed, trying to wiggle away from the alcohol. "Hold still Lushy! I'm trying to put your bandages on!" said Happy. "On my honor of being a Heartfillia, I refuse to be helped by pirates!" I stubbornly said. "Too bad, you're a prisoner. I can do what I want to do with you." He said calmly, standing up and putting his arms over his head.

Suddenly, he kicked me hard in the stomach. "Ommphh!" I grunted, then I passed out. When I finally woke up, I saw that my wounds had been bandaged and my Celestial dress off, along with my weapons. Only my uniform dress remained.
"Great, he found a way to humiliate me even more." I groggily thought. Then, I drifted back to unconsciousness.