Ball Dancing/Fighting to the Death

(Sorry that I haven't updated in a while.... he-he school, anyway dedicated to
Brenda-Red, awarded the newest Spammies award! Yay! *claps*)

                (Normal P.o.V.)

   As the time passed at the dance, so did all of Fairy Tail's boys' pride. Lucy karate-chopped Gray on the Blues, swung Laxus over at the swing, and dragged down Romeo on the Waltz. As for Droy and Jet, they simply chickened out.

   "My pride is demolished." groaned Gray, tenderly rubbing the bruises on his ribs."
"How can that girl fight better than any of us though dancing..." muttered Laxus, deep in thinking.
"Aye! It was a pain!" whined Jet.
"You didn't even dance!" yelled Gajeel, Romeo, Laxus, and Gray in unsion.
"Uhhh, I have a headache..." complained Romeo, grabbing his small head.
"All of us do, kiddo." sympathized Gajeel.

   Lucy walked over to the group of defeated boys, looking stressed even more had them, though the boys all flinched when Lucy came near unconsciously.
"Gomen! Gomen! I'm so bad at dancing!" pleaded Lucy, looking so upset.
"Uhhhh... I'm fine as long as I don't have to figh- I mean dance with you again." stuttered Gray.
"Agreed." said Romeo and Gajeel.
"Hmphh, sure." stubbornly agreed Laxus.
"Thanks!" smiled Lucy. "The patience you all of have is amazing! Thanks for bearing with me!"
"Uhm... it was no big trouble." blushed Romeo.
"Ya." said Gajeel.
"But still, you guys are amazing!" she laughed, eyes twinkling.

   Her laugh sounded like a river and a waterfall gracefully meeting, joined by the stars of the sky.
"Ai, Ai, you'be said sorry, no need to make a total fool of yourself." blushed Gray, not used to this kind of thing.

   "Excuse me, may I have this dance?" a voice said; a hand on her shoulder.
"Sure." said Lucy, turning around. There, was Natsu, looking brilliant in his costume. He bowed, grinning all the while. "It would be an honour." he chuckled.

              (Gajeel's P.o.V.)

  "Hold still! Hold still!" cried the parrot, who was currently too close to me.
"Ah c'mon!" I huffed, but really not mad. Actually, I was pretty happy.

  Levy had volunteered to wrap some bandages on me out on the balcony.
                 (Flashback)
   "Sure it won't be too much trouble?" I mumbled, kind of feeling embaressed since she'd asked me straight out the bat.
"Sure, sure." Levy waved her hand unconcerned. "Besides, Lucy did some serious K.O. moves on you. Besides," she grinned. "Of course I wanna help you!"
I stayed clear of looking at her face, looking around and said "Idiot Shrimp."
"Gajeel!" she puffed.

                (end of flashback)

   The cool air rested on your skin, while the humid weather wrapped us like a blanket.
"Finished!" said Levy, stepping away from the bandage one neatly wrapped on my arm.
"Thanks..." I said, testing it out. "It helps a lot..."

   At that moment, I felt really self-concious, because if you really look at the situation... Levy's super close to me, touching my arm again and again, and I wasn't exactly Mister.Cool-Attitude.... But I shook my head an mentally prepared for what I was about to do.
"Levy!" I shouted, full of nervous energy. "Shoot, way-to-go, baka." I mentally slapped my forehead.
"What?!" she shreiked, turning around fast in alarm.
"Uhmm, the arm's done, right?" I mumbled, blushing and not meeting her in the eye.
"Yah?..." asked Levy, sounding confused.

    "Then how about we play a game based on your costume?" I tried to smooth out my words; I hope she couldn't hear the slight tremble in my voice.
"A game? Sounds fun!" chirped Levy, sounding excited.
I said, "Here's how the game works. Since you're a parrot, you have to repeat everything I say. Say everything, and at the end." I grinned, finally regaining my usual confidence. "Shrimpy gets a cracker."
Levy stuck out her tounge, though her eyes said she was intrested. "A prize? Hmm... I'm in." She said reluntctly, though I could tell she really wanted to play.
"Alright... the game starts... Now!" I cried, already eager for my plan.
"Gajeel is awesome." I smugly said.
"Gajeel is... awesome." Levy repeated, amusingly annoyed.
"Gajeel is amazing."
"Gajeel is amazing." She echoed sarcasticly.
"Gajeel can beat all those idiots at Fairy Tail." I proudly said.
"Gajeel can beat all those idiots at Fairy Tail." She giggled.
I rattled of a couple more things that she said, until finally, I got to the part that I had been waiting for.
"Deep breath in... Deep breath out... and no heart attack in the middle of talking." That was literly the best advicr I could give myself.
"Ready?" I asked, knowing the answer.
Levy giggled. "Ready!"
I took a deep sigh, and finally whispered.
"I..... love..... you....." I croaked.
Levy looked at me wide-eyed and shocked, her mouth gaping in suprise. At first I thought she was going to yell or do a usual
Levy-reaction. But then she relaxed, wearing a satisfied smile, and whispered back.
"I love you."
I grinned, my heart thumping so much that I though it was going to explode, but it was also nice, like a beat to a heavy-rock song.
"Here's your prize."
I leaned forward, kissing her and still not dying of a heart-attack. Score one for me.

(Hi guys! I had alot of fun writing this, sort of pretending to be Gajeel and acting all lovey-dovey.

   So ya. Again, sorry for the super slow updates, I've counted at least 30 people have asked me to update so far. SCHOOL! I swear, its all because of this... place.

  Also, I wanna talk!!! Message me! I love my readers!! Also, comment what you think I should change, fix, and add to my stories.

   Finally, "The Seawolf Gang" is a fun book to read, I swear. I love writing it, but I get really discouraged when people don't read it. ;-;. So please, I beg you. *bows*

   *Talks like a T.V. Announcer* Thats it for now, and thank you for turning in for another chapter of.... A Pirate Tail! XOXO

               ~ÏÂ_RØÇK$