Not According to Plan

(Hi Minna! From now on, I'm gonna start dedicating chapters to people. This one goes to Mollyluvsbooks for being the first person to support this book! She's awesome and a great NaLu writer, please follow her!)

(Natsu's P.o.V.)

I guess the Marine Police really are desperate now if they have some snobby, little blonde as their Captain. I mean geez, what happened to good all, revenge-seeking, full-grown men with scars over their eyes? Thats a good Marine Police Captain to me. Now I have to face a cute blonde? Ah well, probably won't be much of a fight.

Just then, Captain Lucy ran at me so fast I could barely see her, and struck me hard with her gold rapier. Well then, there went my assumptions all (normal) girls are cute and nice. I jumped away, getting nicked once in the arm, and having some of my hair neatly cut out.
"Aye!" said Happy. "Lushy's really scary."
"Can't argue with you on that." I mumbled to Happy as I took out my sword.

(Lucy's P.o.V.)

He was looking down on me, I could tell. The way he smirked, the way his eyes said "this is too easy," I could tell he thought I wasn't too much too handle.

By then, I was boiling with anger. And then, I just struck out. You know how there is that one person who's so annoying and think they're better than you all the time? Now imagine that person has done something terrible to your family and you've trained every single day training to fight that person. And when you finally meet that person, they just look down on you again. Thats how I felt. My anger, my revenge, my bitterness, it just all channeled into my body, and I just cracked. My arm automatically grabbing my rapier, I ran faster than I had ever ran before. Immediately striking him with my weapon, my mind turned blank, only filled with pure blood lust. My only mission was to destroy him.

When he dodged away, I switched to my daggers and threw it at him. He melted them his Fire dragon sword he had taken out, the daggers turning into golden metal puddles in mid-air
"I see you've taken out your legendary Fire dragon sword." I said. The sword was so hot and bright with its flame that I felt that I would go blind while melting. The powerful fire magically burning on the sword was a masterpiece, not deserving a user that was a pirate outlaw. That sword... I had to get it... because that was probably the only sword that was weakness, the only thing that could cause me pain.

"Congratulations, you've made me draw out my sword, hooray hoorah." He said sarcastically. "Fist of the Fire dragon!" he yelled, the sword flames forming into a firey fist and coming my way. It happened so suddenly that I had no time to move, with only 5 seconds until I was hit. I was cornered already. What should I do?

(Natsu's P.o.V.)

I watched as the fire hit her hard, probably burning her right now. Can't say I don't feel a little bit bad, but she was attacking and threatening me. But just as I turned around, my exceed called out "Natsu, look out!"

A bit too late he called out, because when I turned around, there she was sticking a gun under my head.
"You're going to come quietly to prison with me and tell the rest of Fairy Tail to surrender too." She said, her eyes narrowed and her face sullen.
"How did you-" I asked. She threw and caught a small stone that I recognized.
"Teleportation stone, extremely rare, but worth it." She said. "Last second effort, I used it before I was engulfed."
"Dang, what does it take to get rid of you?" I asked, my temper slowly rising.
"Nothing, for nothing can defeat me." She said smugly.
"We'll see about that." I thought. I kicked under her legs and she fell, and using that opportunity, I grabbed her gun and jumped away before she could get ready. Using my sword, I used my move "Fire Dragon's Roar" blasting her. Unfortunately for me, she's as fast as Jet, for she had already jumped away and was using another gun to shoot me. I blocked the bullets, hearing the "Ping-ping" sound as the shots hit my sword.