Fairy Tale Ending

(Dedicated to JeffreyWoodsBae
Okay, for the last time, this is my final warning for update. Whenever someone comments 'update', that'll be another day I WILL NOT update. And whoever does comment the 'u-word' I shall politely ask to read the top of the page, and bluntly say they messed up. >:)
Be prepared.)

(Natsu's P.o.V.)

   I seethed with anger, still pissed with that conversation, and then slowly realized I should probaby chase after Loke. Jumping off and running, I headed towards the direction Lucy and Loke had gone, trying to catch and follow their lingering scent."Lucy! Hang in there! Don't worry, I'll rescue you." I thought determinedly.
Then I rethought that for a second, and knowing Lucy and her wrath, I thought, "Lucy! Hang in there! Control your anger, I'll rescue your captors away from you soon!"
Smiling at the thought, I grinned drly. That's the Lucy I know.
"Natsu, Natsu is that you?" I heard a crackly voice in my voice. At first I thought my determination had developed a concious, then I realized Warren must've used Telepathy.
"Everyone!" I happily thought, "where are you guys?"
"Fighting the gaurds, Captain's orders." I heard a familiar smug voice.
"You're actually following orders for once, first mate." I smiled. The adreline of fighting, running away, chasing, that's the everyday adventures of Fairy Tail. But I felt like I was missing something...
Suddenly, I stopped in my tracks, realizing something important.
"Hey, have you guys seen Happy? We split up during the dance, but I haven't seen him since."
"Ah, you mean that little love diablo?" I heard Levy's teasing tone. "He went somewhere with Charla, and hadn't appeared since. We told Pantherlily to find them and go somewhere safe, perferably away from here."
"Hmm, and that's not the only couple that's been missing."
I heard Laxus's smug voice.
"What, what do you mean Laxus? Levy's innocent voice asked.
"Ah well, where have you and Gajeel been- AH!?" Laxus screamed.
"Laxus, Laxus!?" I asked.
"Oh he's fine." Levy's now happy/scary voice answered. "Anything else you wanted to say Laxus?"
"Small people are scary because they're closer to hell." Laxus mumbled.

I chuckled, the familiar humour of Fairy Tail resounding even with just mind-talking.
"Grey!" I called for him.
"Ya, flame-brain?" He answered.
"Ah well, even though it pains me to say this, you'll have to take charge until I come back." I said.
"Ah okay, HOLD UP WHAT?" Grey yelled so loudly my head hurt.
"I'll be out of range of the telepathy pretty soon, and I need someone to lead. So I'm choosing my first-mate, is that so difficult to understand?" I asked in the smug tone of an adult explaining something to a kid. I laughed to myself as I heard Grey stutter, trying to think of a comeback.
"Wouldn't Erza be better?" He asked.
"A well *crackle* *beep*. Oh sho*crackle* we're already breaking up. Ah well, leaving all responsi*beep* to you. If anyone dies *crackle* it's your faul*beep*. Hahaha*beep*"
"NNNAAATTTSSUUUU." Grey yelled. "*Crackle* *crackle* *beep*."
"Haha, poor Grey." I burst out laughing in the middle of my running, which wasn't a good idea considering I was out of breath already.
Taking a quick break and gasping hard, I noticed the over-hanging gray clouds.
"Shoot!" I thought. "If it rains now, I'll lose the scent for sure!"
I ran again, now even more determined to find them. I felt like a blood-hound, tracking my prey so I could murder them.
"Loke, your dead." I murderously mumbled.
Pumping my arms and legs, thoughts of Lucy pumped the adreline flowing through me.

Soon though, I felt the hairs on my skin raise from electricty.
"So there's going to be lightning soon?" I thought while grinning.
"Well then, I'll just have to run faster."
Almost clawing the air, I ran faster then ever, my muscles burning. Following the scent, I finally found the source at an abandoned warehouse, isolated at the edge of a forest.