Lucy Heartfillia, That One Chick Everyone Wants to Kidnap

(Hi guys! This is just a note, I'm sorry because I forgot to neglect this earlier, but I'll be starting to split this story into arcs! Like, the previous arc, tells the tale of Lucy being kidnapped and falling in love with Natsu, which is the "Forbidden Love" arc. Now this will be the "Secret Love" arc! Some of the arcs will be shorter or longer than others, but I hope you enjoy! Btw, I want to continue this story to 300 chapters! I hope I can meet my goal!)

(Lucy's P.o.V.)

"Uhhhh..." I groaned a little. "Natsu, stop pushing me onto the floor to wake me up!"

"Huh?" A nasty voice growled, followed by what sounded like a hiss? "Who's Natsu?"

"Hohoho, she's like Sleeping Beauty just without the Beauty." A feminine voice snickered.

"Ah geez, I wish she'd hurry up and wake up already. What a slow waker!"

"Waking up is love!"

"Shut up!" A chorous of voices responded.

"So finally, your awake." A sinister, light voice made jolts slither down my nerves. "Welcome, I sincerly hope you accustom to here, you'll be staying here for long."

"You sound so menacing Midnight, but you sleep most of the time." That same sardonic female voice responded.

"Sh-shut up!"

To be honest, with this conversation I didn't even know what to do anymore, so with of course, with my previous experience with being previous Captain of the Marine Police and dealing with unknown situations, I instinctively said, "Hey, I'm hungry, what's for breakfast?"

Of course, I should never let myself talk instinctevly .

"Hmmph, you dare ask for food? Do you not realize what situation you're in?" The guy that was apparently named Midnight asked.

"No, and I'm too lazy to care." I responded as I pulled the blanket over my head. "Bye, I'm sleeping till evening today."

"Oi!" That guy yelled. "Listen, you might want to hear this." He smirked. "You're aboard the notrourious crew of Oracion Seis! Listen and tremble, you are our prisoner!" He paused awaiting a response.

"Prisoner? Again?" I whined. "Ah well, I'll just wait for Natsu and the Marine Police to rescue me. Goodnight." I tried going back to sleep.

The guy blinked, probably not expecting that kind of response. "What kind of reaction is that!" He yelled. "Are you an idiot?"

"I'm not an idiot, I'm a lazy idiot." I corrected him. "Now please kindly shut up."

"You little..!" He growled. "Wait, did you say the Marine Police?" He asked as if just realizing what I said.

"Of course, you don't recongize me?" I glared at him. "I'm former Captain of the Marine Police."

"SERIOUSLY?" A group of voices shreiked.

"Quickly, count the food stock, raise the masts, someone, raise the freakin' anchor, we have to get away as soon as possible!"

"Idiots..." I thought as they panicked. "Well, seems you guys are busy so I'll help myself to your food-" I tried standing up, but tripped and landed on the floor. "What the heck?" I looked at my feet, only to see stocks on them. "Wow, you actually bothered to prevent me from escaping. I'm impressed."

"Impressing is love!"

"I'll throw you off the ship so we can go faster."

"..."

(Wendy's P.o.V.)

"Wendy, can you catch their scent yet?!"

"No, but I can feel the wind that their ship used."

"Which direction?!"

"That way!" I said pointing.

"Which way is 'that way'?!"

"Northeast, relax Natsu." Levy said, saving me.

"Ya, geez, we know that Lucy's been kidnapped, and we're trying our hardest, but don't take it out on the midget." Gray grumbled.

Natsu blinked and froze. "Sorry Wendy, I'm just a little frustrated."

"It's okay, it's okay." I said nervously. "Don't worry, we'll rescue her."

Natsu pulled his hair in anger. "I just can not believe I let them just let take her away from me just like that!"

"Well," Grey, chuckled drly. "It was pretty obvious they were strange."

(Flashback)

"Hey Lucy."Natsu looked at her lovey-dovey. "We should have a party!" The two were sitting on the edge of the deck, swinging their feet over the water.

"Party?" Lucy cocked her head. "Why?"

"Just because." He mischeviously smiled.

"Natsu, even though you're an idiot, you have always have a reason for everything. What's your excuse for this?"

"Hhhm, well, if you had a reason, I'd have to say, so you can learn how to part like a pirate, Fairy Tail style."

"Ah well, how many shots can you handle?" Lucy dangled her feet against the ship's side, thumping against the wood.

"10!" Natsu proudly bragged. "And they're Snake Bites with Irish Cream."

"Oh, those things?" Lucy dully asked. "I can drink 20, maybe 25. And some Bloody Marry's."

"Are you kidding?!" Natsu's jaw dropped. "You should have a battle with Cana."

"Nah." Lucy looked on boringly at the horizon. "She can handle 50 of them."

"Really!?" This really was news with Natsu. "Ah, well then, let's drink and get drunk!"

Lucy looked waryily at him. "I don't know, last time you got drunk you panicked when you saw anything with red hair."

Natsu waved it off. "It's alright, it's alright, I can handle it."

"Well then, if you think you can handle it," Lucy stood up and dusted off her shorts. "Then I don't see a problem!"

"Really?" Natsu excitedly asked, eyes twinkling with joy.

"He looks so cute..." Lucy thought looking at him. "O- of course, I wanna spend my time with you, so, whatever you want, I want!" Lucy smiled broadly. "By the way, promise you'll order some Irish Car Bombs."

"Of course, of course." Natsu sighed. The two burst out laughing, not suspecting in the least what would happen.