Deception

(Dedicated to Blue_hawk93)

(Normal P.o.V.)

Meanwhile, Natsu was planning something devious...

With only 5 minutes left until disaster, can Fairy Tail save themselves?

Natsu and Gray finally emerge from the Prisoner Room, with Lucy in tow, gagged and tied but desperately struggling. All wearing long cloaks protecting them from the rain, they looked grim, blending in with the dark.
"Oi! Captain!" shouted Laxus, running towards the group.
"Erza had a fainting spell, and somehow we found her in her room. Wendy confirmed that she'd been over exhausted, so she may have walked over to her room by subconcious. So for now, Gajeel and I are in charge of the Storm Sheild."
Gray cleared his throat.
"Uhmmm... Natsu has a sore throat so I'll talk for him. Good work taking care of Erza, and is the Storm Sheild almost finished?"
Laxus looked questioningly at Gray but didn't question him.

"Yep, the Storm Sheild is almost finished, but we need the prisoner."
"Okay," said Gray. "We'll escort her."
Natsu was about to move, but Laxus blocked him.
"Oh no you don't. Knowing your inner-idiot, you'll probably try to switch at the last second." Laxus nodded to Gray. "Escort Lucy over to outside the storm sheild."
Gray nodded back, and, with Lucy struggling behind, they both headed towards Gajeel, who looked over to them.
"Is girlie ready for the storm?" asked Gajeel.
"Yep. Who is she going to be strapped?" asked Gray.
"Well," Gajeel pointed to a chair connected to the sheild. "Basically she's strapped there, and the weight causes the chair to automaticlly slide up to the top of the sheild, where the button is. She has to press it the whole time, which causes the sheild to stay closed." explained Gajeel.
"I get it." responded Gray. "Now help me hoiste her up there."
"Aye." said Gajeel. "Sorry girlie, but you've been our enemy for ears, better you than us." Gajeel picked her up, but just as he was carrying her, Gray jumped up and sat in the chair.
"What the-" started Gajeel. "Gray! What are you doing you idiot!"
"Not Gray, Gajeel!" laughed the figure in the chair. All of a sudden, a blast of wind caused the hood of his cloak to be pulled back, along with a raven-colored wig. "Ta-da, Natsu!"
"Natsu you freaking Barbecue Brain!" shouted Gajeel, franticlly trying to find a way to bring him down. "Hold on, if Grey was Natsu, then who am I with?!" Gajeel peeled back the blondie's hood, only it wasn't so much blond, but black, if you got rid of the girly, blond-curled wig Gray was wearing.
"I swear, if we weren't in a desperate situation, I'd be laughing my head off." grumbled Gajeel, freeing Grey.
----------------------------------------------------
Thunder booms dangerously close to Fairy Tail. Will Natsu survive admist the pitch-black, rocking, wet chaos of the Hurricane? What will be the after-math of this incident? Why is it Natsu is so desperate to save Lucy? Find out in the next chapter of A Pirate Tail.