Plan

(Dedicated to MageLucyDragneel Thanks for the spam XD)       

      Waking up after passing out in the middle of the storm after a barrell had hit me was not exactly the shining moment of my life. My head was dealing with several pains and a possible subconcious voice, but I managed to hear Wendy explain what had happened to me and Natsu.

   At that moment, I felt a rush of several colorful emotions. Angry with Natsu for doing exactly what I told him not to do, worry for Natsu's injuries, relief for his saftey, happiness that Levy was getting along with Lucy, cocern over Wendy's theory, and remberance of the ball.
"So, have you proven that Lucy can't feel pain? How did you even come up with that theory?" I asked.
"Well... I think Lucy broke her arm, but either she's hiding it or she hasn't realized it."
"She... broke her arm?"
"Oh ya, I forgot to tell you.
During the storm, Lucy and Levy were thrown against the other side of the ship. Levy was about to crash into several barrels, so Lucy used her arm to block Levy. Levy was safe, but Lucy's arm..." she grimaced. "Was bent at a rather odd angle. I talked to Levy about it, and she said she might have heard a small crack. Levy and I both tried to convice her to let us check it, but she refused. I'm really worried." she sighed.
I thought about what had just said for a minute.
"That is strange... Earlier I thought she was screaming in pain..."
"I discussed that with Natsu too, and he said maybe there was an exception or something..."
"You know what?" I said.
"What?" reponded Wendy.
"Tonight, at the ball, we will find a way to help her arm, if it really is broken."
"How?" asked Wendy. "And are you sure you're even strong enough to go?"
"I'm sure." I smiled. "But I'm not sure how to check Lucy's arm... I've gotta think about that."