Cliché Capture

(OKAY I AM SERIOUSLY PISSED. TO ALL THOSE IDIOTS WHO KEPT SAYING 'UPDATE', MY GOD, READ THE CHAPTER "I GET IT, DON'T WORRY". UHHH JUST UUUHH. I GAVE YOU A CHAPTER SPECIFFICLY ABOUT SAYING UPDATE, AND THEN LIKE 20 MORE POP-UP. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO GOT THE MESSAGE ALREADY AND WHO ARE NOT BEING IGNORANT.)
(Also dedicated to MysticalFanfictionz.)

I can fight, you know. So don't underestimate me when some guy swings a large weapon at me. I'm not slow or stupid like any of those idiotic girls who just stand there waiting for the nonexsistant help to push them out way of the large weapon currently heading towards them.
"Hyah!" I yelled as I tucked in my body and swiftly flipped out of reach.
"Oh, just like you're report says, you're fighting skills are immennse." With that kind of statement, you'd except some kind of cocky smile from him or something, but the guy just swung at me again.
"My report?" I asked breifly before I rolled swiftly away.
"Of course, from the people who you want you dead.  I jumped on top of his leg and used it for support as I lept high and aimed a drop kick towards him.
"Ah, you're also as platonic as the report says." The man dead-panned.
"Of course." I replied as I landed on the ground, the man having avoided my kick. I spun as soon as my foot made contact with the earth and did a spinning whip kick.
"Tell me again why we're having a such a calm conversation while fighting..."
I kicked off the ground and flipped while letting my foot knock off the hood that was covering the man's hood.
"Second-in-command of Captain of the Marine Police, leader of the elite Zodiac Squad..."
I faced my opponent.
"Loke."
My opponent and best friend gazed at me smugly.
"Of course, its about time you figured it out, Captain."