Chapter 3

Calum's POV:

A sigh left my lips as the bell rang, indicating the start of classes. I exchanged a glance with the equally annoyed Michael. He ran a hand through his newly red-dyed hair and shrugged.

"I gotta go. Got fucking Spanish and I'll get detention if I'm not on time. That teacher's a bitch."

"I feel you," I grumbled. "I have English. Can you hear me throwing up?"

"Yeah. It's pretty gross to be honest. Oh well, see you tomorrow, I guess. Tell me what happens with Linda, yeah?"

"Sure. Bye," I told him as I stood up to go to class.

The teacher wasn't here when I arrived, but all the kids had already sat down like the goodie-doers they were, patiently waiting for the teacher to deign us with his presence. I scanned the room quickly to see that there were empty seats at the third row. Perfect. Far enough from the front to do my own shit, but not far enough for the teacher to pay extra attention to me. I sat down on the empty seat and pulled out my phone, checking the few messages I'd received throughout lunch. I never checked it when I ate: food was holy.

From Anika: Hey it's been a while, want some tonite?

From James: Partyy this weekend, u in?

From Grace: Call me asap we need 2 talk

I grimaced at the last message and started replying to the others.

To Anika: Sure babe ;)

To James: ofc mate what time?

I briefly considered telling Grace to come by my place tonight so we could make things clear, but decided against it. I wasn't in the mood to deal with her today, plus I'd just told Anika I would sleep over at hers. I sighed. There were way too many girls in my life... And I totally loved it.

"Sorry...um, hi..." A feminine asked next to me.

I looked up from my phone to meet a pair of deep blue eyes. I'd never seen this girl before, and I wasted no time noticing how hot she was. Startling blue eyes, sensual rosy lips, long wavy brown hair, slim waist, long legs and a medium but perfectly shaped chest. Damn.

"I'm new, and I wondered if I could sit here?" She asked timidly, and I nodded, smirking.

She sat next to me and took out her stuff out quietly, not sparing me one more glance. I narrowed my eyes at her as class started. There were only three possible reasons when a girl didn't check me out:

1. She was lesbian

2. She was asexual

3. She wanted to catch my attention

Looking at her, I opted for the third option. Not only was it more agreeable for me to think, but I had a sort of instinct for players. But darling, I was the best at this game. Always.

I shifted closer to her as the teacher started talking, my arm brushing against hers.

"What's your name, pretty thing?" I asked.

"Cami," she said shortly before turning me to me, a small smile playing at her lips. "And you're 'the major douchebag also known as Calum'."

"Heard of me already huh? Tell me, is that because some obsessed kid told you all about me or because you were so amazed by my good looks that you just had to ask who I was?"