Chapter 12

Cami's POV:

I woke up in a place that definitely wasn't my bedroom. I also definitely wasn't alone. There was someone's head on my stomach, and there were at least two other people on the bed. Squinting in the dark, I recognized Luke as the one who'd been using me as a pillow. James was lying next to me, and someone I didn't know was sleeping across our legs at the foot of the bed. Groaning, I pushed Luke away and got out of bed. I guessed I was in James' room, but I couldn't remember the details of last night. I remembered dancing with James, the body shots, dancing with the girls again, and then...kind of blank. Oh well. Nothing too bad had happened, since I was still fully dressed and Luke had been with me. My phone was still in my backpocket, and looking through my recent messages, I found out I had warned my parents I'd be sleeping over. At least I didn't have to worry about my parents going ballshit crazy on me.

I quietly stepped out of the bedroom and into a corridor flooded with light. Hearing the sound of voices, I followed them and walked into a kitchen of some sorts. Inside were Grace and another guy, Eric I think.

"Oh...hi," I said awkwardly.

"Hey," Grace smiled lightly. "Cami, right? I remember you."

"I remember you too. You're Calum's girlfriend, huh?"

"Yes."

I grimaced.

"I'm really sorry for you. I don't know how you manage to put up with him."

She cracked a grin.

"Neither do I."

And with that, she turned to Eric.

"Should we go?"

"Yeah, I'll drive you."

"Hey, could you tell James we've gone?" She asked me, to which I nodded.

When they left, I sat on a stool and toyed with my phone, considering calling Lilah. On one side, she could tell me what happened after we danced together on the tables (oops), since my memory was still a bit blurry. But on the other side, if she wasn't awake, she would hate me forever. Still, I dialed her number and put a few pieces of bread in the toaster as I waited for her to pick up the phone. I let out a sigh as it went to voicemail, and took a look at the fridge to see if there was anything to drink. Taking out some OJ, I poured myself a glass and leaned against the counter, wondering who I could call. I had Louisa's number, but I was afraid of her reaction if I woke up. I was considering ringing up Jenifer when someone entered the room.

"Hmm, breakfast," Calum said, his voice slightly raspy from having just woken up. Sexy.

"It's mine," I told him.

"Cool," he said and took a piece of toast for himself. "Can you give me some juice?"

Rolling my eyes, I poured him a glass, earning myself a thankful smile.

"Your girlfriend just left."

He shrugged, as if he couldn't care less.

"I didn't know you were staying over," he commented.

It was my turn to shrug.

"Neither did I."

"Where did you sleep?"

"In James' room I think."

"In James' room?" He repeated in something like shock, making me chuckle.

"Not like that. We were like, four on the bed. I honestly don't remember how it even happened."

Calum yawned.