Chapter 33

Cami's POV:

I woke up somewhere very warm. Shifting a bit, I tried to get the blankets off of me, but they wouldn't budge. Come to think of it, they didn't exactly feel like blankets at all. Whatever it was tightened its hold on me and let out a sigh. I stilled. Okay... Definitely not blankets. What had I done? I delicately tried to get the thing off me, looking around for an escape of what was definitely not my own bedroom.

"Stop moving," Calum grumbled, nuzzling his face in my neck.

And that's when I remembered. My heart jumped to my throat as I stared at the boy who had me locked in an embrace. I was dating Calum Hood. The words didn't make any sense. I was dating Calum Hood. I was dating Calum Hood. I was dating Calum Hood. I was somewhat frozen as the rest of the memories came back to me. Watching a movie, stealing kisses, lazily making out, going to sleep because we were both tired. It seemed like a dream. And yet, when Calum finally lifted his head and blinked sleepily at me, I couldn't help the smile that broke out on my lips. The light filtering through the windowblinds emphasized the shadows cast by his long eyelashes on his cheeks as he met my gaze, looking adorably confused.

"Morning babe," I said.

He blinked again.

"Am I dreaming?" He asked, his voice rough with sleep.

"No..."

"Did I hook up with you?" His eyes widened. "I didn't want to hook up with you!"

"Ouch," I deadpanned. "That's not a very nice thing to say to your girlfriend."

"No, no, no that's not what I meant, but I just... I don't want you to, I... I like..." He trailed off before his eyes widened again. "Wait did you say girlfriend?"

I shrugged through the knot of tension that suddenly made its way to my stomach. Had I misunderstood him yesterday? Had he changed his mind?

"You're my girlfriend?"

"Um...yeah?"

"You're my girlfriend," he repeated, seeming uncomprehending.

"I mean, if you still want me to be..."

"Yes! Yes oh my god yeah totally!" He rushed out, as if scared that I would suddenly change my mind. "I just..." He paused, blushing a bit. "I just thought I was dreaming."

"Calum Hood blushing," I mocked him, trying to hide my own relief. "Never thought I'd see the day."

"Oh fuck off," he rolled his eyes.

"There we go, that's the asshole I know."

"First day in and you call your boyfriend an asshole? Wow," he joked.

"You know it, babe," I winked, and he chuckled.

Pushing him away, I got out of bed and started looking for the jeans that I'd left somewhere in the room, as they were extremely uncomfortable to sleep in.

"Well this is a sight I could get used to," Calum grinned, and I turned to see him staring at my panty-clad butt.

"I'm sure you could."

I quickly got my pants on, and he let out a disappointed whine.

"Why are you getting up?"

"I have plans for today," I told him.

"So do I."

"Good for you."

"Do your plans include staying in bed all day and fornicating with your girlfriend?"