Chapter 23

Cami's POV

"Walk away, Australian boy. Walk away!" Louisa yelled at Luke, who laughed out loud.

"It's not my fault you're shit at this!"

"I'm not shit!" Louisa defended herself, shaking her dark curls.

My brother raised an eyebrow and she chucked a pillow at him.

"Shut up, Sam!"

Sam, to everyone's surprise, actually didn't reply and turned back to the screen. A second later, Luke let out a colorful curse.

"You're out of the race! Who's shit now, huh?" Louisa shouted.

"Both of you, actually," I pointed out, but they shushed me.

After hanging out at the video shop, I had offered to let both Luke and Ashton to sleep over. Since my mom thought there would be too much testerone in the house, I had also called the two sisters, knowing Lilah had a huge test to study for. Ashton and Rebecca had hit it off immediately, to the point where I'd been scared to let them sleep in the same room. They'd left early in the morning for Rebecca's dancing practice, while Louisa stayed some more. To my surprise, Luke was taking it quite well and had contended himself with teasing his friend. And now, it seemed Louisa and my brother had taken a liking to each other too. What was this? Was I miss matchmaker now or what? Thank god Lilah hadn't been here, or I would've felt seriously left out. For now, I could still count on my best friend as cuddle buddy.

"I am so winning this," Sam muttered.

"I won't let you!" Louisa cried.

"You can't stop me."

"Sure I can."

"Make me."

By this time both of them had left their controllers and were having a stare-contest. I coughed loudly while Luke bit down on his laugh.

"Tone it down, youngsters," Luke said.

"Yeah, I'm too young to be an aunt," I added.

Both flipped me off. Wow. So much hate.

"You know what? Nevermind. You guys are perfect for each other. You're both complete psychos."

They ignored me, apparently too caught up in each other's eyes. Eww. I didn't sign up for this when I invited the girls over!

Thankfully their moment was broken by someone ringing on the doorbell.

"Calum!" I breathed, having completely forgotten about the planned meet-up. "Fuck."

"What?" Luke asked in confusion.

"Everyone out!" I yelled suddenly. "Louisa and Sam, you can go make out somewhere else! I heard the park's very nice at this time of the year! Any time of the year to be honest."

"What the actual hell?" Sam started, but I didn't let him finish his sentence as I pushed him out the door along with his newest crush.

Once they'd left the porch, I saw a very confused Calum looking at me, but quickly shut the door in his face.

"Luke!" I yelled. "You need to clear out too!"

"What? How?"

"The window in my bedroom, quick! Calum hates you!"

"I hate him too!"

"This is all your fault, you have nothing to say! Get out of my house!"

"Alright, alright!"