Chapter 34

Cami's POV:

Playing Call Of Duty against Calum turned out to be insanely frustrating. Just as he'd predicted, he was way better than me, and I was getting annoyed at how easy it was for him to wipe me out. I simply sighed as he shot me for what had to be hundredth time, wondering what I could possibly do to get back at him.

That's when an idea formed in the back of my head. I pouted and sat on his lap, as if asking for love because I was sad to always be losing. He kissed my neck and directed his attention back to the screen. But the next time we fired at each other, his character hidden behind a wall while mine crouched behind some garbage cans, I slowly grinded my butt against his crotch. He let out something like a gasp and missed his shot. I smirked as I took him out. Calum didn't say anything, just continued the game. But everytime his character neared mine, I would grind on him and cause his aim to be completely off. I was finally getting on the same level. And no, it didn't count as cheating. He never said anything but I could feel a tent forming in his pants, and he grew more and more restless every time I grazed it.

"Cami!" He eventually hissed as I managed to make him shoot incorrectly again.

"Yes?" I asked innocently.

He let out something like a growl and grabbed the controller from my hand, throwing it away along with his.

"You don't get to that!"

"Do what?" I asked in the same innocent tone as before, turning my head towards him.

"You know exactly what I mean."

"Oh, you mean that?" I asked, grinding harder than before against his hard-on.

His eyes squeezed shut and he let a breathy 'fuck' slip out.

"Fuckboy say what?"

He opened his eyes and glared at me, although his eyes were filled with lust.

"Come here," he growled, turning my body around so that I was straddling him. "Kiss me," he instructed.

I smirked lightly and went for a sweet, teasing peck on his lips, but he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me into a passionate kiss, which immediately left me breathless. He bit none-too-gently on my lower lip, causing me to gasp, and he used it as an opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth. Gripping his hair, I kissed him back just as forcefully, battling for dominance. Willing him to give in, I bucked my hips into his, and he made a sound deep in his throat. But contrary to what I'd hoped, he didn't relent, his kiss only becoming needier by the second as I continued shifting on his lap, purposefully causing friction between our cores. Except what had started out as teasing soon became sweet torture for me too, and I found myself needing to increase the friction between us. Meanwhile, Calum had gained full control of the kiss, hungrily tasting me as his hands roamed my body freely, inching under my shirt. I let one of my hands fall from his hair and tugged at the shirt. Getting the clue immediately, he leaned back and shrugged his shirt off before re-attaching our lips immediately. I ran my hand up and down his back, my fingernails slightly scratching his caramel-toned skin as he bit my lip. I emitted something like a whimper and broke away from the kiss, gently biting his jaw once before turning my attention back to his throat. His hands fell to my hips and he held me even closer to him, seeking more contact. He was panting hard, and my own breath shuddered as he suddenly dropped his head down and bit at my clothed breast. He got hold of the tank-top and lifted it over my head, throwing it on the floor right next to his own.

"It looks even better on the floor," he grinned before his gaze dropped to my chest. The smile faded from his face and he swallowed hard. "Shit," he simply whispered. "I am so fucked."