Chapter 27

Cami's POV:

I woke up with a pounding in my head. What? I never got headaches. I must really have been drinking a lot. The only other time I'd had a headache from drinking was after having sex with a guy. My heart dropped. Surely I hadn't...

I tried to assess the situation. I was in my own bedroom, which was a good thing. I was alone in my bed, which was even better. I was even clothed! Yoohoo. Then I actually looked at what I was wearing, and my mouth fell open. I recognized this shirt. It was Calum's.

Oh no. Taking deep breaths not to panic, I tried to remember as much as I could from the party, but my hangover wasn't helping. I recalled playing spin-the-bottle, then truth or dare... I'd dragged Calum along to play with us. I also remembered something about accidentally telling everyone I thought he was hot... And then...oh shit. I'd made out with him! And I had been very, very into it. Just thinking about made me shiver. Holy hell had he been good... And then I'd sat on his lap for a while? I couldn't exactly remember that last part of the night, but the fact that I was wearing his shirt at the moment was not a good thing. Plus the fact that knowing my drunken self, if he'd been that good just kissing, I would not have minded doing more with him.

I anxiously grabbed hold of my phone, my stomach dropping when I saw 5 missed calls from Luke, and a ton of texts from Lilah. Had I disappeared on them because I wanted to hook up with Calum? My nerves stretched thin, I quickly typed out a message to the source of my worry.

To Cal-Pal: What happened last night???

His answer came almost immediately.

From Cal-Pal: we went to a party...

To Cal-Pal: Calum im fucking serious what happened?!

From Cal-Pal: ok ok calm down jeez. how much do you remember?

To Cal-Pal: I guess up to falling asleep on ur lap?? Pls tell me there was nothing more

From Cal-Pal: um...I took u home

My stomach dropped.

To Cal-Pal: What??

To Cal-Pal: How could u Calum I was fuxking drunk!

To Cal-Pal: did you seriously... Oh my god

From Cal-Pal: woah calm down! I didn't do anything. I just drove u home and left

I breathed in relief despite my lingering doubts.

To Cal-Pal: why am I wearing your top then?

From Cal-Pal: oh idk, maybe bc u kept begging for it?

From Cal-Pal: do you really think I would do sth like that? Who tf do you think I am??

To Cal-Pal: well I wouldn't be surprised!

Instantly I felt I'd gone too far.

From Cal-Pal: no, you wouldn't would you?

I could literally feel the bitterness dripping off his words, and I felt guilt pulling at my chest. I wasn't usually one to jump to conclusions, but what was I supposed to think anyway? He was known as a manwhore, and I'd seen him leave the girl's bathroom after probably getting a quickie just a few days ago! Not to mention how he always had thirsty girls texting him and begging for his attention, despite his having a girlfriend. Surely having sex with a drunk girl wasn't something he'd be shocked by.