Chapter 47

Cami's POV:

Over the next week, I had to give all the details of our relationship to Louisa, Lilah, Rebecca, Jenifer, Ethan and Jeremy. The amount of times I'd been called 'stupid' was off the charts, and I couldn't help but agree to every one of them. But in a way, it was through this pain that we'd realized how much we needed each other and because of it, we were able to let our last walls crumble down. Calum had decided to take me out on a new first date and we'd gone to a Green Day concert, so that had to count in my top 3 favorite days ever. The news of Calum and I dating again had spread like wildfire in school, helped with the PDA Calum was so fond of and the fact that Mike and him had gotten back into the habit of eating at our table for lunch. Speaking of the white-haired boy, our relationship had been a bit weird after the whole hospital accident, as I kept thanking him for what he'd done but refused to address a word to his best friend, but now all was good. Surprisingly enough, Luke and him were getting along very well, and so were Luke and Calum.

I'd somehow managed to convince Calum to attend most of his classes, as well as start our tutoring classes in French again. I highly suspected that he did it only so I would shut up about it, or possibly so he could turn every one of them into a make-out session. Which I was, you know, not that opposed to. But then he'd surprised me by saying he'd give me soccer – sorry, football – lessons in exchange. The first time we'd gone, on Friday, there had been an awkward moment as we stumbled upon James, but he was very polite and simply smiled at us. I was thankful he was being understanding with the whole thing, because he must have been very confused at some point. But since I hadn't exactly lead him on about anything more than sex and that he already had girls falling on his lap every step he took, I didn't really feel bad about it. Speaking of which, I'd noticed some girls approaching Calum from time to time, but he was always quick to send them away, often with a smile and onto one of his friends. But in any case I knew I could trust him. I always had done so during our past relationship, and I did even more now that we were in the clear as to what our respective intentions were.

On Saturday of the second week, Cal rang on my doorbell, and when I asked him what he wanted, he simply took me by the hand and led me through the streets.

"Where are we going?" I whined, making him laugh.

"Stop being so impatient!"

"Just tell me what we're going to do!"

"Ugh, are you ever gonna shut up?"

"Never!" I hesitated, and then decided I could just as well make the best out of this situation. "That is, except if you feed me."

He shook his head at me in mock-despair and we quickly bought a fro-yo (50% each, he wouldn't let me pay for the whole thing) at a random café before continuing our walk. Finally, after maybe half and hour during which we listened to music, made faces at each other, babbled on about stupid things and just enjoyed each other's company and the kiss of the sun on our faces, we arrived at a garage of some sort.

"What is this?" I asked, but already a smile was forming on my face.

Calum giggled (yes, giggled) and bowed with flourish before directing me towards the entrance of the parking, where row upon row of beautiful bikes awaited.

"Take your pick, milady."

"Why, thank you dear sir," I replied politely.

And then I threw my arms in the sky and ran towards the motorbikes, all the while screaming in delight. Cal ran after me, half dying of laughter at my over-the-top excitement. We spent almost two hours fangirling over every bike before eventually settling on Julia, a sleek black and silver one much alike Betty in terms of speed and power, but a bit thinner and more maniable, so that I might eventually be allowed to drive it (right, Calum?).

Calum bought it despite my protests. He said it was his parents' early Christmas gift for him, but I had a feeling he just said that to reassure me. Anyway, he drove me home on it, and we had the slight surprise of seeing Mike and Luke already there, waiting for us.

"Mike? Is it me or is your hair purple?" I asked.

"Lilac," Mike corrected. "You like? Luke chose it."

"Luke chose it?" Cal repeated with a peal of laughter. "You never let me choose the color ever!"

"I'm special," Luke winked.

"Don't let it get to you," Mike rolled his eyes. "This was just a one time thing."

"Fine, fine," Luke said, pouting slightly. "But don't go looking for me next time you want cuddles."

Mike let out a plaintive sound and Luke stuck his tongue out to him.

"Hey Cami, is it okay if Ash pops in for a few hours?" Cal asked me, interrupting the two boys' childish, yet adorable antics.

"Ashton? Sure, why?"

"Um...remember when you said we should start a band?"

"Yes..."

"That might or might not have become a thing," Luke admitted with a self-satisfied smile.

"Okay how do I only know of this now?" I exclaimed.

"Well, we're not exactly sure that we're good," Mike laughed.

"Nonsense, you have everything it takes: you're hot, stupid and assholes," I joked. "You're gonna be rockstars some day!"

"I'll take you on tour," Cal grinned.

"Deal."

And we sealed it with a kiss.

----------------------------------------------------

This story is over. Bye bye. Much love. Hope you liked, and see my profile for more cool stories x)

Othilia <3

PS: muuuuuuuuke all the way man (even tho i don't really ship it as a romance irl- ik i'm weird)

PPS: if  5sos make you sexually frustrated or if you just like a good read, i suggest Catch Fire by yours truly, it's a Luke Hemmings fanfic and is better than the description makes it look (i'm shit at descriptions)