Chapter 26

Calum's POV:

I stared at Cami in shock because did she seriously just say that I looked like a god? From the way her blue eyes were wide, the tops of her cheeks blushing furiously, I'd say yes. I'd also say she hadn't meant to say it out loud. It's not like I didn't know she found me attractive. I mean, most girls thought so, and I'd caught her staring a few times before, but it was quite a different thing to hear her say it so plainly. To be honest, I wasn't even in the mood to smirk and tease her about it. Nope, I was in the mood to lay her down and make her moan my name until she couldn't speak anymore because the pleasure was too intense. Yeah, that'd be good. I was so immersed in my thirsty thoughts that I didn't realize that they'd given Cami a dare before she rose to her feet.

"Let's go!" One of her friends said, pushing her towards a door. "There's a room in here. We'll just lock the door."

"How do you even have a key?" Someone asked.

"I stole it from James. Come on, Calum, we're waiting for you!"

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You go too! Do you not know what seven minutes in Heaven is or what?"

"Wait what?"

"You, Cami, room, seven minutes. Go!"

They pushed me inside what looked like a small storage room along with Cami, and locked the door behind us. I slowly turned to her, and the slightly confused look in her doe-like eyes had all words freezing in my throat. She looked around a bit before catching her lower lip between her teeth. Fuck fuck fuck. Shuffling her feet, she lifted her eyes to me again, pouting a bit. Shit, was she doing it on purpose or what?

"So we have seven minutes," she stated softly. "What do you wanna do?"

Her words sounded so genuine and innocent and fuck, why couldn't I think of anything else than the table behind her? And why the hell did she have to wear that fucking dress with those fucking torn fishnets and that fucking choker and ugh—fuck it.

My lips came crashing into hers, and I heard her breath catch. I had a shock when she instantly put her arms around my neck and kissed me back fiercely. This had nothing to do with the way we'd kissed before. This was sloppy, hungry, needy and mind-blowingly hot. This time around, she parted her lips and let me inside her mouth immediately. It was all I could do not to stumble at the tidal wave of sensations that came over me. Her smell, her taste, her touch... I needed more. I pressed her against the table behind her and she easily sat on it. She broke the kiss and starting suckling at the skin of my neck, making me gasp. Grasping her legs, I trailed my fingers up the ripped material of her fishnets, teasingly drawing circles on her soft skin until her kisses in my neck turned to panting. Then I drew away and caught her lips again, unable to stay away from their addictive taste for too long. Suddenly she parted her legs and I almost fell forward before groaning as she hooked them around my waist, pulling me even closer. Her fingers found their way to my hair and played with it a bit roughly, making me groan again. My head fell against the crook of her neck and I slightly bucked my hips to her when she gave my hair a harsher tug. The sudden friction between our cores made her moan, and I had never, ever heard anything hotter. She started kissing and biting my neck again as I ran my fingers down her body. Shit, she was so fit. I was panting heavily, sometimes kissing her jaw, her neck, her shoulder, as I drew circles on her waist with my thumbs, almost dragging them across the red satin-like material of her dress. Then she suddenly bit a soft spot on my neck and I couldn't help but press my hips into hers again. Her fingers curled in my hair and she tugged me impossibly closer to her, her lips leaving my neck to claim mine again.