Chapter 10

Cami's POV:

After we were done making complete fools of ourselves, Lilah and I decided to watch a movie.

"So what kind of movie are you into?" I asked her.

"Mostly action and fantasy. Rom-com is just ridiculous, you know?"

I nodded strongly.

"I agree. Although I must admit some chickflicks are great. It's refreshing to watch something stupid, distracts me from my own overbearing intelligence and awesomeness."

"Wow."

"My words exactly."

"You are one mouthful, Cami," Lilah chuckled before settling on the bed beside me. "What do you wanna watch?"

"I dunno. Let's go with something both action and fem power. I feel like fem powering tonight, I still need to plan out my revenge on little bro."

"Alright then! I have the perfect movie! Salt."

"Never heard of it."

"It's amazing."

"Who's playing?"

"Angelina Jolie. She's kickass."

"True true. Okay, I'm down for some breathtaking, hot action!"

"Do you even know how bad that sounded?" Lilah asked, wrinkling her nose.

"Probably really bad. Let's do this!"

Lilah merely shook her head and went on her Netflix to start the movie. We huddled close on the bed, pulling the covers up to our faces as the fun began.

"Oh my god. I wanna be Angelina Jolie when I grow up," I said. "She's so badass."

"I told you," Lilah grinned. "It's still a stupid movie though. Like, no depth of character."

"Shhh...don't ruin it."

By the time the movie was over, we were both tired to the bone and neither of us wanted to get out of bed to turn off the lights.

"It's your house," Lilah argued.

"I fed you!"

"You're the host!"

"I said I'd help you with Luke!"

"I said I'd help you with Calum!"

"You did?"

"No, but I'm telling you now."

"Okay, fine, you win," I huffed, before taking a deep breath and getting up. I put the laptop away and shuffled to the door to shut the lights. "There we go. We should have shut these before and used the lamp near the bed."

"Hmpf," was the only answer I got.

Sighing, I jumped back on the bed and took my usual place on the right side. Immediately Lilah got closer to me and extended her arms.

"Cuddling?"

"Yes."

"I hope you're also into late night confessions," Lilah spoke up.

"I'm a girl. That ought to be answer enough."

"True," she chuckled. "Alright, twenty questions?"

"You start."

"What's your favorite color?"

"That's a shit question darling. Pick something better."

"Do you miss America?"