Chapter 10

Niall POV

Damn. Venice looked so good in that swimsuit, it was almost a problem. Liam has been glaring at us all night and I understand why. Venice actually feels like his real daughter and he wants her to feel the same way. I've decided that I'm going to stay away from her, Harry has a thing for her and I can tell that Louis does as well. Two of us is enough for her to deal with so it's best if I stay away.

"Lads," Liam raises his voice which is not good. Zayn speedily gets out of the pool and leaves the room, holding open the door for Sophia who is also leaving.

"We won't do anything Liam," Harry quickly interrupts before Liam can yell at us. "We're very sorry."

Liam stares at us for a minute then nods his head and leaves the room. Harry takes a breath and smirks at us. I roll my eyes and climb out, not waiting for them to follow before I leave the room.

Liam POV

I knock on the room and Sophia lets me in with a smile. I kiss her lips as I walk in and take a seat on the bed. Sophia knocks on the bathroom door then opens it and sticks her head in.

"Venice. Liam is in here so don't come out in just your underwear this time."

"Sophia!" Venice shouts and Sophia laughs, closing the door and coming to sit by me. I look at her with a smile and lay down, pulling her on top of me. She giggles and situates herself comfortably, leaning down and kissing my lips softly.

"I love you," I mumble and she smiles brightly.

"I love you," she returns and my heart swells. I'm going to ask her to marry me when we are in Australia, that's where we go next, then England, then the tour is over. We lay there and look at each other until there is a shout around the corner.

"Close your eyes Liam," Venice hollers and I chuckle, closing my eyes and rolling onto my side so Sophia falls off me and I'm facing the wall. Sophia climbs over me and sits on the edge of the bed.

"What are you going to wear tonight?" she asks the young girl.

"I'm not sure," Venice mumbles. "What do you think?"

"This is your first concert yeah?" Sophia asks and there is silence, so I'm guessing she is nodding. "So jeans are always a good idea, but we're going to be inside and it gets hot. I would probably go with shorts, the black ones, and the white flowy crop top with thin straps."

"Good idea. Thanks," Venice replies happily and I smile. They are getting quite close which is very exciting.

"Make sure you wear your white bra," Sophia further instructs. "Or no bra."

"Sophia!" Venice exclaims exactly what I'm thinking. "I can't do that."

"Yes you can," Sophia stands up. "Here I'll show you. Take off your bra."

"Uh," Venice whimpers and I can practically hear Sophia's eyes roll.

"Do you want Liam to leave?"

"No, just ... lay on your tummy Liam." Venice orders and I do as told. There is silence and mumbling then movement.

"See," they are on the other side of the room now, closer to me. "You can't even tell. You look great. Shirts like this and ones without straps you wear a strapless bra or no bra."

"Good to know," Venice says softly. "Thank you."

"Of course sweetie," Sophia says just as softly. "Liam you can look now."

I roll onto my back and sit up, looking at my daughter in front of me. "You look very beautiful."

"Thank you," she blushes and looks at the ground. I look at the time and gasp, jumping up and grabbing some clothes in my bag and running to the bathroom.

Sophia POV

"When we get to Boston, I'll have my own room," Venice comments as Liam shuts the bathroom door. "As long as it's away from your room."

I roll my eyes and shove her off the bed. She giggle and goes to the mirror, running her fingers through her naturally curly hair.

"Are you going to leave it like that?" I ask curious.

"I was planning on it," she looks at me with a slight frown. "Why does it look bad?"

"No," I say hurriedly. "It looks very good actually. I was just curious."

"Oh," she says, grabbing her mascara and putting it on. I watch as she finishes getting ready then when Liam gets out of the bathroom I get ready myself, still being in my swimsuit. After about an hour Paul rounds everyone up and the boys go to the show together while Lottie, Venice, and I ride in a separate car behind. When we get there everyone is rushed to the dressing room where we wait for them to go on.

.......