Chapter 28

Venice POV

I'm so happy Louis isn't upset, I was slightly worried he would be. He's so wonderful, I still can't believe he likes me. It's amazing how someone's life can change in such a short amount of time. I have a wonderful family and a sweet, hot boyfriend, life doesn't get any better than this. Liam cuddles me all during the flight and when we land, we all have to squish into an Escalade together.

"I call with Zayn," Niall shouts once the hotel is in sight.

"Liam," Harry calls after, sending Liam a cheeky smile.  Liam shakes his head at him, a small smile on his lips and I release a breath I didn't know I was holding. I'm so glad they made up, the last thing I want to do is break the band up.

"Woo, my own room," Louis cheers. "It's been a while."

"I don't want my own room," I pout, still scared from that movie. "Lou can I share with you?"

"Sure," Louis gives me a non-suspecting smile.

"No," Liam shakes his head. "You can stay with me, Harry can stay with Lou."

"Daddy, that's not fair," I pout, crossing my arms over my chest. "Lou is my friend, we can have a sleepover if we want to."

Dad raises his eyebrow at me, looking over my features. After what feels like forever but is just seconds, he nods his head, sighing at me. "Yeah, alright."

"Yay! Thank you," I wrap my arms around his neck in a hug. I pull away and turn to my boyfriend excitedly. "Lou, we're gonna have so much fun! We can watch the Little Mermaid, and Warm Bodies, and Marley and Me, and Princess Diaries 2-"

"No scary movies," Dad interrupts.

"Oh we won't," I shake my head as we pull up to the hotel.  "Never again."

"You still never told us what movie you watched," Zayn comments cheekily. I slap him upside the head before getting out.

Paul pulls our bags out of the trunk and I grab mine and wheel it into the hotel. I wait patiently in the lobby for the rest of the boys and Liam comes up next to me, grabbing my hand. I smile at the ground as he leads me farther into the hotel. We walk up to the front desk, where Paul is getting keys and wait for him to finish.

"Hi," dad says to the front desk girl, who looks like she is about to faint. "I was wondering if a package has arrived for Venice Gray?"

"It hasn't yet, but the mail has not arrived today," she answers him. "Would you like me to call you when it arrives?"

"Yes please," Liam nods and she writes down what room he is in. We walk over to the lift where Andrew is waiting for us, since the other boys already left. "Now babe, promise you'll be a good girl with Louis. I know you like him, but I'm still wary because of how he treated you in the beginning."

"You shouldn't hold grudges dad," I shake my head at him, shaming him with my fingers. He grabs my fingers and pretends to bite them, making me shriek.

"Watch it little lady," he growls and I shame him again, a smirk on my face.

This time he grabs my finger and spins me around pulling me to his chest. I scream and laugh as he holds my arms against my chest with one hand and tickles me with the other. The doors ping open and he flips me over his shoulder, carrying me down the hall and leaving Andrew with the luggage.

Liam POV

"Daddy put me down!" she shouts while giggling. She really does have a small headspace, it's quite cute.

"I don't think I will," I say, walking down the hall, Andrew trailing slowly behind. Louis, Harry, Zayn and Niall are all sticking their heads out the doors, watching us.

"I'm hungry," she sighs, going limp against me.

"Go and get settled, and then we'll go out," I say, walking toward the door Louis is sticking his head out of. "Unless you just want to stay in, then we can do that, unless you and Lou want to have a picnic and eat together."

"Yeah Lou can we?" she asks excitedly as we enter the room.

"That sounds good love," Louis smiles at us. I flip Venice in my arms bridal style and press a sloppy wet kiss to her cheek, then throw her on one of the beds. Louis grabs her luggage while she giggles hysterically and I exit the room.

"Bye darling, love you," I call back to her.

"Bye dad," Venice shouts, just before the door shuts.

I chuckle and walk to my room with my luggage. The door is ajar, so I push it open and close it behind me, strolling in and dropping my case. Harry, who is lounging on one of the beds, looks up at me as I enter.

"Hey Li," he says quietly.

"Hi Harry," I smile at him softly. I know I was angry with him before but after thinking about it, and talking with Sophia for a very long time, I decide I'm alright with it. Venice is what matters most and she wasn't hurt so it shouldn't matter. "Movie?"

"Yeah," he smiles at me and opens his arms, inviting me to cuddle.

Venice POV

"Alright love," Louis says hanging up the phone after he ordered our food. I made sure to order a whole bunch of deserts. "What do you want to watch?"

"You decide babe," I reply cheekily, smiling brightly when his cheeks faintly turn pink. "Nothing scary though."

"Course not," he responds, sitting on the bed next to me and pulling me into his side.

We look through the movies and by the time we've decided the food is here. I happily jump up and answer, my mouth salivating at the smell of the deliciousness. Once the guy leaves, I dig into the hot fudge Sunday, Louis laughs at me, making me blush. I scoop a spoonful and hold it up for him. He happily takes it, humming at the tasty treat.

"You know this is our first date," he says as the opening credits for Hercules come on.

"Awe," I lean over and press a peck to his lips, blushing at my own forwardness. "How romantic."

"It is," he agrees, smiling fondly at me.

........