Chapter 17

Louis POV

My blood boils at the mention of another man. I want her to be mine already, she is so amazing. Huffing, I stand up and make my way back up to my room, making sure to pass the gym on the way. To my delight, it's empty, she probably couldn't find whoever she was looking for. I turn back around and get on the lift, taking it to my floor. Upon entering my room, I sigh in relief and flop over on the bed. My phone beeps in my pocket and I pull it out.

From Venice// Are you done eating? I need a favor.

To Venice// Yeah. What's up?

From Venice// Come to my room please.

Smiling, I stand up and make my way to her room. She answers the door looking gorgeous as ever, smiling at me.

"Hey thanks for coming," she stands back so I can enter the room. "I just need you to hold down my feet."

I give her a look and she giggles, "I'm working out and I can't do sit-ups without someone holding my feet. I've tried and it doesn't work."

"Okay," I laugh and follow her into the room. She turns on the telly, choosing Tom & Jerry and turns the volume down a bit before turning to me.

"This okay?" She asks and I nod. She nods in response and takes a seat on the floor, laying down on her back. I follow her actions, sitting cross legged and putting my hands on her feet. My heart is racing in my ears and I barely catch what she is saying. "You can watch tv so you're not bored."

I nod half-heartedly and she begins. I try not to ogle at her form but it is very hard. She goes nonstop, doing each movement perfectly. Her breathing is deep and slow from years of practice. After about 50 she stops and just lays on the ground.

"Thank you," she breathes, turning her head to look at me.

"S'no problem," I say, my tone low. She nods and moves in front of the bed where there is more room.

"You can go if you want," she says and I hear her start to count. Standing up I sit on the edge of the bed and look over, she is doing crunches.

"Nah I'll stay," I smile to myself and lay on my stomach, my head propped on my elbows. I have great view of Venice and the telly. She doesn't answer, just keeps going, doing different variations of crunches to work all her muscles, and planks. She has great endurance, it's turning me on a bit actually. Once she is finished with those she takes off her tank top so she is in just her sports bra and shorts and lays in a push-up stance. She starts going at a steady rhythm and soon there is a knock on the door.

"Will you get that? It's probably Zayn," she huffs and I stand and answer the door. Just as predicted, Zayn is standing at the door with a banana in his hand and Niall behind him. He gives me a confused look and I stand aside so they can see what I see, and Niall giggles. She looks up, but doesn't stop, and smiles slightly before turning her head back down. "Thanks Zaynie!"

"It's okay," he says walking in, Niall on his tail. He sets the banana on the desk and stands back to watch her. "What number are you on?"

"99,999,998, 99,999,999, 100,000,000, 100,000,001, 100,000,002," she says and Niall laughs. "Told ya."

"You're such a liar," he teases, toeing her arm to mess her up. She just spreads her legs and puts that arm behind her back, holding her weight with the other. "You've got to be kidding me."

She laughs and begins, doing about 3 before she falls to the floor in a heap. "I can't do a lot but I can do a few."

"That's impressive," Niall says with a clap. She grins and rolls to her belly, pushing herself up one last time, then moving to a standing position.

"I think you'll find I'm full of surprises Mr. Horan," she shoots him a wink and laughs as he blushes. "Alright I'm going to shower so, ya know, leave."

Venice POV

I slip off my shoes and push past them into the bathroom. After slipping off my workout clothes and untying my hair I step into the shower and turn the water on cold. Once my body is numb I turn the water on warm and wash up. After rinsing off, I wrap a towel around my hair and dry my body then wrap the towel around myself. Opening the door just a crack I peek out but don't see anyone.

"Hello?" I shout into the room and am rewarded with silence.

Smiling I walk into the room happily, tossing my towel on the bed. I pull on white lace bottoms and a black bra, then a short white skirt and a plain gray t-shirt that has kind of a deep neck line. I blow dry my hair and straighten it, then apply mascara and finish with deodorant and perfume. To complete my outfit I pull on a brown leather jacket and brown cowgirl-ish boots.

Not sure about my styling abilities, I grab my key card and phone and make my way to Liam's room. After knocking on the door several times there is no answer. I pull out my phone and text him, asking where he is. He replies that he's in Zayn's. I walk back the other way and knock on the appropriate door. Niall answers it with a smile, which I return before walking past him.

"Dad," I call out, walking farther into the room. I see him before he answers, our eyes meeting. He gives me a smile which I return, looking around the room and seeing all the lads.

"Do I look weird?" I do a small turn and he takes in my apparel. "No you look nice, but why do you have those boots?"

"They're cute," I look down and click my heels together, making the tassels move. "And they remind me of Thomas."

"You're missing him?" he gives me a sad look and my mouth turns into a slight frown.

"A bit," I answer truthfully.

"Did you find that boy?" Zayn asks cheekily.

"No," I sigh and jump on the bed next to Liam. "He wasn't there so I went back to my room and worked out."

"Yeah you should have seen her," Louis praises and I smile to myself.

"What did you do?" Liam asks me with a smile.

"Sit-ups, crunches, push-ups," I mumble.

"How many?" Harry asks.

"Bout 50 of each," I answer, looking at him.

"She can do 1 armed push-ups," Niall praises and I blush slightly.

"That's not that impressive," I murmur.

"Yes it is," Zayn retorts.

"How many?" Harry asks again.

"I did 3 today," I answer bashfully.

"That's impressive," Liam smiles, putting his arm around my shoulder and hugging me.

"Thank you," I say softly and stand up, feeling quite hungry. "I'm going to go eat."

I turn on my toes, my skirt flying up around my waist, and walk out the door.

.......