Preference #1: He Gets Overprotective

Josh: The club was packed. There were people everywhere, you could barely move. Josh wanted to go clubbing so you went with him but now he went to get a drink and you were all alone. Yay. "What's a pretty girl like you doing all alone in the corner with no drink?" You turn to face a man in his thirties. "I'm waiting for someone." "Well that someone must be quite stupid for leaving you alone. Why don't i take you to buy a drink baby? Maybe you can come to my flat later for a little sleepover?" He smirks at you suggestively. You start to feel paranoid. This guy is a total creep! "What do you say baby?" He whispers in your ear and you feel shivers down your spine. "I don't think my boyfriend would like that." "Oh well my girlfriend wouldn't give a fuck so come on." He grabs your hand and starts dragging you out of the club. "Let me go! Leave me alone!" You scream and push and shout but it's useless. "Let her go." A deep voice growls from behind you. "I'm guessing your the boyfriend." He smirks. "Yea i am so let her go." "Nah." Josh's fist slams into the guys jaw. He releases your hand and Josh leads you out of the club. "No one touches my girl."            

Jaymi: You were going to a club for your friends birthday. You were wearing a nice, short bodycon dress and a pair of pumps. You grab your purse and head into the living room of you and your boyfriends shared flat. "I'm leaving Jaymi!" You open the door only for it to close. "Uh Jaymi, i have to go." "Not wearing that your not." "Excuse me?" "I'm not letting you go out wearing that outfit." "Oh i didn't realize i was dating my dad." "Let's not argue Y/N, just go change." "No." "Y/N, go change." "I. Don't. Want. To." "Than you're not leaving." "Uh you can't do this Jaymi! You are not my dad or my mum you can't tell me wha-" He cuts you off by roughly placing his lips on yours. "I don't want any guy to look at you and trust me they will. You don't know how creepy people are Y/N. I want to keep you safe." You reply by kissing him back. "I love you Jaymi." "I love you too Y/N." Let's just say you didn't get to go to the club that night.            

George: It was a usual morning. You were in line at starbucks waiting to order like you do every morning except this time George was gonna meet up with you. You slowly make your way up to the counter. "Can i get one grande coffee and one tall mocha frappe?" "What name would you like on the cup?" "Y/N." You sift through your wallet. Shit. Not enough money. "I'm so sorry but im a bit short on money." "No problem sweetie, it's on me." Ok so the cashier is flirting with you... "No you don't have to do that." "Come on baby! A pretty girl like you shouldn't have to pay at all anyway." "I'm serious you don't have to pay." "Well i-" "She said you don't need to pay because her BOYFRIEND will be more than happy to pay for the drinks." George throws some money at the guy and drags you away."What was that Georgie?" "That was that guy being creepy. Im your boyfriend! No one else needs to pay for you! Thats my job!" "Aww. Thanks George. I love you." "I love you too Y/N."            

JJ: You were practicing your horseback riding skills for the next time you go riding with JJ. JJ said he'll meet you at the stable later so you were planning on riding around a bit. As you were about to mount the dress you feel a hand encircle your waist and put you back on the ground. "Babe! You can't go riding by yourself! You'll get hurt!" "JJ im not seven." "Seven or Y/A you still don't know how to ride the horse! I don't want you to get hurt!" "I won't get hurt." "You don't know that Y/N. Now wait here. I'll be back in a bit and than you can start riding." "Fine." You actually listen to him and just wait until he comes back. What a twat.