Preference #30: He's Cheating On You And Doesn't Know You're Pregnant. - Part 1.

George:Positive. A little pink plus told you there was a little something, a life growing inside your tummy. You knew you probably should’ve been worried, since you were too young to become a mother, and George was probably not the best father-to-be yet, but you couldn’t help letting a smile grow on your face. You could practically see a little George run into the kitchen, where you’re standing in an apron, making some cookies for your two men. Close behind your son was his dad, a smile appearing on his beautiful face as the delicious smell reached his nose. He planted a kiss on your lips, as he took one for himself and one for youre little boy. Your daydream got interrupted by the sound of your door opening. Your boyfriend got home. You wiped your happy tears away and put the pregnancy test back into its box and back to the shelf behind the mirror. You walked out to greet him with a kiss, but he wasn’t his usual smiley and cheeky self.  

“What’s wrong?” 

“Love, I…I need to tell you something.” 

“So do I, but seeing your mood I’m not that sure anymore…” 

“Let me start. But first, come on, let’s sit on the couch.” you let him pull you next to himself. 

“I…uh I don’t know how to start…” 

“You can tell me anything, you know that right?” you said as you grabbed his hands. He looked up into your eyes, his glistening with tears. 

“You’re too good for me.” 

“What are you talking about?” 

“Love, I…I did something. Something bad.” you felt your stomach flip and all you wanted to do was walk out of the room before he could ruin your happiness. 

“What did you do?” 

“Do you remember the night you spent at (y/bf/n)?” you nodded after remembering back to the night spent with comforting her after her break up. 

” That night…I was lonely. The boys and I had a few drinks, and… The next morning…I turned around expecting you, but it wasn’t you. I’m so sorry…” 

“You…cheated on me?” you whispered the ridiculous question. You knew he did, but it was so hard to believe. He didn’t answer, he only looked down at your still intertwined hands. You jerked away, suddenly disgusted by the boy touching you. “Love, I…” 

“Don’t ‘love’ me! How could you?!” he looked hurt by your loud voice, tears threatening to fall from his brown eyes, but you couldn’t care less. You ran up to your shared bedroom and locked the door. You knew you couldn’t go too long without breaking down, so you packed all your stuff that fit into your suitcase and ran down the stairs in hope of avoiding the boy who was the father of your child. “(y/n) please don’t go!” you pushed past him and got into your car while shouting your goodbyes back over your shoulder . 

“Don’t look for me, don’t call me. I don’t want to see you again. Ever! Have a nice life George.” with that you sped off, leaving the boy who you loved more than anything back, looking like a mess.

Josh:The shopping bags you carried in your hands immediately fell to the floor as you stepped inside your boyfriend’s appartment. As soon as the moans hit your ear,  your hands became weak. Why were moans echoing through his house?  You were standing in the hall, without him. There shouldn’t have been moans.  

“Please be wanking.” you whispered as  you made your way up the stairs, towards the bedroom.  The moans  got louder as you put your hand on the doorknob and opened the door. Your heart broke into small pieces as you spotted the naked blonde girl on top of Josh. The loud gasp that left your mouth made them stop and look up to you with wide eyes.