Preference #26: Bad Boy - Part 3.

George:

It’s Monday morning and you’re about to walk into the school building with your best friend. She’s telling you about the newest film she saw in the cinema with this boy that was ‘perfection itself’- as she called him- when you stop, causing several people to bump into you and swear. “Sorry.” you mumble as you step aside and let them go inside. “What? You’re considering my offer to skip school now? When we’re already here? You never listen to me, it’ll be impossible to leave without getting noticed now!” Your friend banters. “No, I’m not considering your offer. I just…go ahead, I’ll be right behind you, alright?” She takes off with a confused expression, leaving you outside to think. You bite down on your lip as you try to think of what to expect. The weekend with George was perfect, but it’s school now. And he’s the cool guy and the popular one, something you’re not. After escorting you home on Saturday, you two stayed up and texted for long hours, continuing it the next day. You open the last message you received from him in the morning and run your eyes over the cheeky sentences: “Good morning, sweetheart! Did you visit me last night or was it just the best dream ever?” You shake your head and go in, prepared for disappointment. You spot him a few lockers away from yours, laughing with his friends from the team. You’re not sure if he noticed you or not as you bow your head, unable to see him ignore your appearance. You fumble with your books, silently praying for him to go away, not wanting to pass him one more time. “Who are you hiding from?” The voice that makes unwanted tingles appear in your stomach questions. “You actually.” You answer, turning to face the curly boy. His smile fades as he waits for you to give him a reason. “I wasn’t…100%-ly sure how you would…you know…act.” You admit sheepishly. “How I’d act?” “Yeah..in front of your friends and the whole school.” He smiles and opens his mouth to react, just to have the bell interrupt. He then takes your hand and says: “Let’s go to class, there’s a seat waiting to be taken next to me.” He closes your locker and presses a kiss to your cheek…in front of the whole school.

Josh:
As you exit the club, you spot a free taxi and head toward it. Just when you’re about to grab the handle, the boy reaches you and opens the door for you. “My name’s Josh.” You smile smugly and climb into the taxi, telling the driver your address. You try to make small-talks on the way to your house, but his hand causes you some problems with focusing on what you’re about to say. It’s warm on your exposed thighs as it creeps further under your dress, drawing small circles into your skin. There’s a smile on his face as he watches you, enjoying the way you bite down on your full lips to supress a moan. He’s unable not to enjoy the fact that he makes you feel that way. When you arrive, you hurry inside and find yourself being pressed against the wall as soon as the door closes. His lips are eager on yours, his hands discovering every inch of your body. You know you have to push him away if you want things to go the way you want them to, but he feels too good on you. You slide your hands up his chest, feeling the warmth radiate off his body and eventually push him away, just enough to have his lips off yours. “Remember my rule?” “I do. I’m being a good boy by making you feel good. Just let me.” He whispers against your neck, searching for your weak spot then sucking on it as soon as he finds it, making your knees go weak. He wraps his strong arms around your waist, supporting your weight until you jump and wrap your legs around his torso. Your hands are eager to undo the buttons on his shirt, exposing more and more of his tanned skin as he’s sucking on your neck. “Wait!” You pant just as he’s about to pull your dress off your body. “My bedroom’s over there.” He nods and presses his lips back to yours before taking you into the room and placing you on top of your bed. You’re both in a hurry, not up for teasing with the past weeks’ built up sexual tension. He feels good in you and you find his name rolling off your tongue way too often. You didn’t want to please him in ways like that at the beginning of the night, but your brain can’t think like that right now. As cheesy as it sounds, he does take you to another world, having your chest rise and fall like there’s no tomorrow by the time he’s done with you. Your sweaty skins press together as you both fall asleep, too exhausted to say anything. When you wake up, you’re not surprised to see his side of the bed empty, but you are surprised to see a note: “Nice game you have. Wanna play again?” along with his number.

JJ:
You open your eyes as you hear shuffling from the kitchen. It’s 5 am and you haven’t slept for a minute. JJ didn’t come, which means your dad arrested him. You feel numb as you stand up from the seat next to your window and make your way to the kitchen to get a coffee. “Are you ill? You look like a zombie! Have you not been sleeping?” Your dad inquires. “No, I couldn’t sleep.  Do you mind if I skip school today? I don’t feel very good.” “Sure, sweetheart. Do you want me to take you to the doctor?” “No, that’s not necessary.” You sit down to drink your coffee, while he eats his breakfast, reading a newspaper after making sure you’re fine. “Dad…I heard you caught that boy, JJ. What happened to him?” “Yes, I did!” He answers proudly, his eyes lighting up. “That bastard was stealing flowers this time. Unfortunately.” “Unfortunately?” “Yeah… I’m afraid they won’t take it seriously. Since it’s a minor case. Everyone has their attention on the scales. London’s crime scale is increasing with huge speed. But I’ll get him a few years, that’s for sure!” You want to gulp, but your throat is too dry. You excuse yourself and climb back into your bed, worry eating you up. After long hours of crying your heart out, you feel your eyelids get heavy and fall asleep. You don’t know how long you’ve been asleep when you feel someone brush their fingers over your wet cheeks, making you open your eyes. “Hey beautiful!” JJ whispers, smiling as your eyes focus on his. “JJ? Oh my God how?” You exclaim as you jump on top of him, peppering his face with kisses. “They let me out.” His smile changes as he says this and you see sadness appear in his eyes. “What is it?” He shakes his head, but it’s useless. He knows he can’t hide anything from you, so he sighs and begins playing with your fingers. “My parents paid the ransom.” “And?” “They…they told me to leave. They don’t want me around anymore. They said I brought shame to the family.” His voice cracks and his breathing becomes ragged as he tries not to cry. “Shh…it’s going to be okay. We’ll find something out.” You soothe him as you pull him close. “How?” He looks at you and your heart breaks. He’s so vulnerable, desperate for a solution he can’t seem to be able to find. “Let’s run away together. You and me.” He opens his mouth to protest, wanting to keep you away from trouble, but you silence him with a kiss; a kiss that lets him know you’ve made up your mind and everything’s going to be alright. 

Jaymi:
You keep falling into darkness, feeling better than ever. It feels like you’re flying, like you’re a white feather swimming on top of the clouds. There’s happiness, peace and quite surrounding you and it’s way too easy to forget about the problems that bothered you just a few hours ago. That’s until something hard hits your chest and you feel your body jerk upwards. You see the clouds disappear and start to hear loud noises. No! You want to go back. Back to the peaceful clouds, feeling like a feather, flying in happiness. For a while you fight. Fight against going back, fight against the oxygen being forced into your lungs, fight against the defibrillator trying to get your heart to work again. You fight against living until you hear him. You hear Jaymi and he’s crying. “Please, sir you have to leave!” A nurse tells him and you want to protest. But to do that you have to go back. Go back to a world full of pain. Do you want that? “No, I’m not leaving! She’s my girlfriend, you have to save her! Please!” His last word is just a whisper, but you hear it as if he addressed it to you. He’s begging for you to fight. Fight to live fight to be with him. You’re sure if you just opened your eyes he’d run up to you and you could feel his kisses. His sweet kisses and you could be in his warm arms. Arms that protect you. And you could cry into his shoulder and he’d soothe you and kiss your tears away. You could go to rehab together, you’re sure he’d do that for you. And after that, when you’re clean, you could start it all over again. You could go back to school, he could get a job and you’d have a house to yourselves and after a few years, you could have your angel baby in your arms. And it would all make sense. With one last push from the machine you hear that annoying beeping sound that doesn’t even annoy you so much now and then you fall again. Not so deep this time, you only fall into dreamland, dreaming about your perfect little family, until you feel your bed shift. You force your eyes open, your heart breaking as you see Jaymi’s red, cried out eyes. He falls into your arms, into your touch, unable to silence himself and you just let him, let him cry and slip your hand into his hair, enjoying the feeling and soothing him at the same time. “Don’t ever leave me.” He whispers through his tears. “Never.”