Preference #36: It's Snowing.

George:

You run out into the snow and almost immediately you both are laying on the white ground and are moving your legs and arms, making angeks in the snow. When you’re ready, George helps you stand up and hugs you, eyeing your creations. “Mine is prettier.” you say smugly. “Of course it is.” he smiles, kissing your red nose.

Josh:

“Head shot!” He yells and almost immediately a snowball collides with your head. An idea occurs in your mind and you clutch your head, faking some whimpers. “God, I’m sorry. Are you okay, babe?” He crouches down next to you, and pulls your hand away from your face to see an evil grin. “Gotcha!” You yell as you push snow into his face. He gasps and looks at you with wide eyes. “Run!”

JJ:

“My hands are freezing!” He whines for the third time in the past fifteen minutes. “You should’ve put on some gloves!” you say as you stick the carrot into the snowman’s face. “Can we go inside, yet?” You sigh, grabbing hold of his cold hands and bringing them up to your warm lips, planting hot kisses on his skin. “Better?” 

Jaymi:

You prefer staying inside the warm house, sitting close to the fireplace with a mug full of hot chocolate in your hands. You snuggle up close to each other and watch as the small snowflakes slowly cover up the streets.