Preference #78: A Fan/Fans Hates On You.

Josh: “Don’t touch me, you tramp,” Deena spits. Deena, the girl who calls herself the biggest JCat, hates you because she believes herself to be Josh’s rightful girlfriend. “It’s obvious why Josh went for you, isn’t it? He hasn’t seen me yet!” she laughs and walks down the hallway. After countless teasing and taunting, you’ve had enough. You want to see Deena’s face when Josh tells her that you’re the only one for him, the most beautiful girl he’s ever seen, things that he’s told you so many times before but you love to hear again and again, as it makes you feel loved. “Deena!” you yell back at her. “How would you like to meet Josh?” ~~~ “Hey, Josh,” you say, walking up to him and kissing him softly. “Hey, cutie,” he replies, smiling down at you. You turn around and grab Deena’s hand. For some reason, she no longer has a problem with your touch. “This is Deena,” you say. Josh scrunch’s up his face in confusion, he’s heard you complain about her so many times yet you’re giving her this opportunity to meet him? “Hello, Josh,” she says, twirling her hair around her finger. Josh smiles at her and starts a conversation. She occasionally throws her head back in laughter, touching his shoulder. He smiles each time she does this and agrees to take a picture with her. “Alright, it’s time Deena went home!” you say, linking your arm in hers and whirling her around. “Goodbye, Deena!” “Bye,” Josh says, waving. “Bye, Josh,” she replies, walking away with a huge smirk planted on her face. “Well, she was.. She was something!” he laughs. “Pretty, right?” you laugh, uneasily. “Yeah, I guess so.” “What?!” “What? You’re the one that said she was pretty!” “I hate her, why would you say that about my enemy?” you yell. “Why would you take your enemy to meet me?” he asks in confusion. “What happened to me being the most beautiful girl in the world? Ugh, I knew this relationship was too good to be true!” you turn your back on him and march away as quickly as your feet will take you. “(Y/N), you’ve blown everything out of proportion! You know you’ve made half of that up!” he yells after you. You ignore him, tears escaping from the corners of your eyes. You knew that you haven’t made it easy for him to understand but it all makes sense to you and you feel like your whole relationship has been based on lies.

George: You and George walk along the riverbank, talking about what you’ve both been up to. Times like this are precious for you as you live a three hour drive away from him and, due to his busy schedule and your work rota, you hardly get to see each other. Just as you open your mouth to tell him that you’re having an amazing day thanks to not having any interruptions, you feel a finger tap your shoulder. You turn to see a small girl holding a piece of paper. “Excuse me, (Y/N)? I was just wondering if I could take a picture with George and get his autograph?” Your heart melts as her big, chocolate brown eyes gaze up at you and you smile, nodding. “Of course you can, sweetheart,” you reply, before turning to George. “I’ll wait over there.” You walk away from them and sit on the bank, throwing pebbles into the river. “Hey, (Y/N).” You smile at the fan’s voice and turn to face her. The fans are generally lovely to you, and it’s your pleasure to talk to them. “Hello.” “I just wanted to say that you’re lucky to have George,” she says. You giggle, turning your attention to the ground before looking up at her again. “I know.” “I mean, extremely lucky. We all know that if George hadn’t taken an interest in you, you wouldn’t have a boyfriend.” “What?” you ask, confused. You’d thought she was trying to be nice. “Let’s face it, George is so caring and kind, but even he is doesn’t really like you. That’s probably why you two are never together.” “We don’t live close to—” “You can think whatever you want but don’t you think that if George really loved you like he says he does, he’d make an effort more often. Think about that, will you,” she says, getting up and moving towards George and the younger girl. “Come on, Izzy, let’s go.” The young girl runs towards the fan that was rude to you and they walk away. George comes to sit next to you. “Shall we move on?” he asks. You shrug and he places his hand on your shoulder. You flinch at his touch. “Baby, are you alright?” You turn to him and look into his eyes. They’re full of concern but you remember what the fan said and don’t let yourself fall for this. “I’m fine,” you reply bitterly, before turning your attention back to the water.

JJ: “JJ! Oh my gosh, it’s JJ Hamblett!” The screams of young girls fill your ears and soon they’re in front of you. JJ lets go of your hand and grabs pens and scrimps of paper to sign. “How are you girls?” he asks. Their garbled response prompts you to walk away and leave them be; meeting a favourite celebrity was a once in a lifetime opportunity, you knew that firsthand, and you didn’t want to spoil this experience for them. “Hey!” a voice calls from behind you, drawing you away from the shop windows. “Who do you think you are? You’re a fat, ugly cow,” a tall girl with beach blonde hair and tanned skin spits. “You hang off his arm like you’re all that when everyone knows that you’re only with him for the fame and fortune.” Tears pierce your eyes as you try to shake your head. “It’s not true, I love him,” you reply. “As if. You probably don’t even appreciate him—” “Excuse me.” She turns around and you look up to see JJ looming over you both. “Why do you think you can talk to me girlfriend like that?” He folds his arms and you smile sadly. “She started it!” “How stupid do you think I am? Do not come near me or my beautiful girlfriend again please,” JJ walks to stand next to you and slips an arm around you waist. He leans down to kiss you and you smile up at him. “Come on, gorgeous,” he says, and he leads you away. “Don’t listen to them. You’re beautiful and I love you.”

Jaymi: “Jaymi Hensley, get back here!” a man yells from behind you. Jaymi takes his hand away from yours and turns around. “Hey!” he yells, running to hug him. It was his friend from school and you knew better than to disturb them so you turn away and look down the street. A group of girls are standing a little way from you, whispering and occasionally glancing at you. “Are you alright?” you ask them. “Are you (Y/N)?” one asks. She’s one of the shorter ones and she walks towards you. “Yeah.” She grabs your hand and drags you into the circle. Assuming they want to talk to you, as you’re Jaymi’s girlfriend, you let them do so, giggling. “Stay away from Jaymi,” she spits. “You can’t—” “Stay. Away.” You turn and try to find your way out but they’re surrounding you. Most of them are taller than you and they’re jeering at you. “You’re so ugly anyway.” “It’s obvious he’s only with you because he feels bad for you.” “Just stay away from him.” “Leave me alone!” you scream. You feel an arm grab you and the girls start screaming. “Jaymi Hensley, can we please have a photo?” the short girl screams. Jaymi’s face is solemn and the yells die down. “I heard you,” he says. “And I don’t appreciate anyone using abusive language towards my girlfriend. Please don’t approach us because I can’t stand bullies.” Jaymi takes your hand and leads you away. “Jealousy at it’s prime,” he says, smiling down at you.