Peference #52: How He Calms You Down.

Jaymi: When he knows you're in your perfectionist mode and are stressing over the littlest things, Jaymi likes to push away the stray hair away from your eyes and give you lingering kisses at the nape of your neck. His kisses will always pull you away from your work and lead you two to the couch to just lay there for the rest of the night and watch black and white silent films.

George: Whenever George finds you hiding underneath your covers crying silently to yourself in a dark room, he always knows what to do without a second thought. His first instinct is to crawl underneath the covers with you and pull you into his arms all while stroking your hair. George also sometimes murmurs sweet whispers into your hair until your sobs slowly die down and it's just you, him, and the warmth the two of you share.

Josh: If there's a thunderstorm roaring outside, and it's got you covering your ears with you hands, Josh knows just the trick to distract you. He'll grab his iPod and plug in some headphones for you to use. He'll crank up the volume to drown out the roars of thunder and pull you into his lap, hugging you tightly so that you know he's there and will always be there to comfort you. He might even play with your fingers to further distract you if necessary.

JJ: He almost always knows whenever you're having a bad day, whether he can tell from your snappy attitude or the silent treatment you give to everyone, him included. JJ will slowly try to ease you into talking, and if that doesn't work, he will tickle you until you give in and tell him your problems. He'll be there to listen to every word that comes out of your mouth. If you're being even more stubborn than usual, JJ will tickle you and pin you to the couch until you finally cave and rant to him.