Preference #27: Dating Your Brother's Bandmate. - Part 1.

George:

“We’re going to get caught!” you whisper as George’s lips caress the sensitive skin of your neck. “He’s not going to be back until another 30 minutes, don’t worry.” He says referring to your brother, Josh, who didn’t have a clue of what was going on between his younger sister and his band mate for months now. “I don’t like lying to him.” George pulled back to look into your eyes with a serous expression. “I promise we’ll tell him, okay?” “Can we wait for him before we go further?” Although he wanted you badly, he agreed knowing how important your brother was for you. “You really do want my death, don’t you?” he sighed walking over to the couch to wait for Josh to arrive.

Josh:

You and your brother, Jaymi lived separately, but met almost every second weekend. This time he invited the other boys as well and you all decided to watch a movie. “So (Y/N)…” George started. “how are you doing? Any boys around?” He winked as you blushed and exchanged an awkward look with Josh. “George! She’s too young for dating!” “Jaymi, darling, please! I’m 18 for God’s sake! And I’ve already had a boyfriend, so…” “Yeah, that jerk. You have the worst taste in boys.” “Things just got awkward.” JJ sang, since he was he only one who knew about you and Josh. Josh immediately elbowed him, but Jaymi already noticed. “What’s he talking about?” “I think it’s time for you two guys to say it.” JJ started. “(Y/N) and Josh are dating!”

JJ:

It was your brother, George’s birthday party and of course the boys threw a big party for him. In the big crowd it was easy for you and JJ to disappear, finally having some alone time after being interrupted by someone all week. Before you could’ve recognised the room that you burst in as George’s bedroom, your back was pushed against the wall, your legs around JJ’s waist, your lips attached in a heated kiss. “I want you so much.” he murmured against your lips. You didn’t need more, you reached for his shirt and pulled it over his head, then let him do the same to you. His hands were all over your body as you reached for the button on his jeans, only to be interrupted again, by a very wide-eyed George.

Jaymi:

“(Y/N) bring me a drink, please!” your lazy ass brother, JJ asked you. You growled, but headed towards the kitchen. You wanted to take a glass off the shelf, but it was too high and you had to stand on your tip-toes. In the process of reaching for the glass your shirt rolled up a little, showing your hipbone. “What the hell is that?” You jumped as JJ’s voice hit your ears from the entrance of the kitchen. His eyes were glued to the tattoo that you recently got. “Um…nothing.” “That wasn’t nothing. That was a tattoo, wasn’t it? Are you out of your mind? Those things are forever!” “I know it very well, JJ. Don’t worry, it’s barely visible.” He sighed, not really able to change it and reached to pull your shirt up to get a better look at it. “Let’s see what you have here…wait. I’ve seen it somewhere before…on Jaymi!”