Preference #68: One Of The Boys Walks In On You.

Jaymi: The boys had invited you over to their place to hang out, but you didn’t have the car to drive there. You had decided to walk there instead, but about half way the rain had started pouring down. When you arrived at their house you were soaking wet and covered in mud. You were taking a quick shower, wearing only a towel, washing your face when you heard the bathroom door rattling open. “Someone’s in here!” You yelled out, but you foolishly didn’t lock the door. You were about to step into the shower when the door opened, revealing a shocked Jaymi. “AH! (Y/N)!”  ”AH! Get out!” You yelled, trying to cover yourself up. “(Y/N)?” You heard Jaymi say through the door. “I’m sorry! I was listening to my iPod and didn’t realize you were in there.” “It’s fine.” You sighed. “Just don’t make this mistake again.” You joked back.

Josh: You and Josh were going out on a date, and you were running late. Your boss had made you stay longer at work, resulting in you rushing around trying to get ready. You had done your hair and makeup quickly, and were just pulling on your dress. “Hey (Y/N) are you ready yet-” You heard the door open and Josh walking in before you had any time to cover yourself. “Josh!” You squealed, while he just stood there. “Aren’t you going to leave? I’m not ready yet!” But Josh just smirked, closing the door behind him, staying in your room. “I really don’t think I have to go.” He said before attacking your neck with kisses, as the two of you fell down onto your bed.

George: Jack Wills was completely busy, you had been waiting in line for what seemed like hours to try on a few clothes you picked out. Finally a dressing room opened up, and you hurried in. You pulled off the flowery dress you were wearing to try the new clothes. “This dressing room is open.” You heard outside your door. You heard the doorknob opening and before you could squeak out that it wasn’t open, your door opened, revealing a cute guy with wavy brown hair standing there shocked. “Erm…sorry!” He quickly stammered out, closing your door. You finished changing and left, but the guy was waiting outside the dressing room. “Listen, I’m really sorry about that.” “Yeah, ok.” You said, your cheeks flushing red with embarrassment. “Let me make it up to you, let’s go for a coffee. I’m George by the way.” “I’m (Y/N).” You smiled, taking him up on his offer.

JJ: You and the boys had decided to go to the local pool for a swim. The changing rooms were completely empty, as it wasn’t the nicest day outside, but you didn’t really care. You were slipping into your bathing suit when you heard a familiar voice. “Hey (Y/N), hurry up, we want to go swimming!” JJ yelled out, turning the corner, to see you standing there still getting changed. “JJ! What’re you doing!” He immediately put his hands up to covered his eyes. “Get out of here!” You laughed. JJ turned and ran for the door, and since his eyes were still covered, he ran right into the wall. You put your coverup on, giggling, hurried over to help him.