Preference #74: He Feels The Baby Kick For The First Time.

George:
“Well look at our baby, love! What a kick! I bet he’s going to be great at football.” “George, sweetheart. It might be a she.” You smile, placing your hand on your tummy next to George’s. “Oh right. Then I guess our little girl will be able to protect herself against those stupid drooling boys, right honey?”

Josh:
“Ouch.” You say, placing your hands on the side of your stomach after feeling pressure from the inside, Josh immediately rushing to you. “Are you okay, love?” “Yeah, I just think the baby kicked me.” “Really? Can I feel it?” He puts his warm hand on your skin and waits, smiling as he feels your baby. “This is amazing.” He whispers. “I love you little pumpkin. But careful with these moves honey, don’t hurt your mommy.”

JJ:
You can’t help but laugh at JJ’s confused expression after your baby has just kicked him in the ear. He shrugs it off and continues talking to your belly when another kick interrupts him. “Can you believe this? She’s not even born yet and is already telling her daddy to shut up.”

Jaymi:
He’s talking to the baby when he feels the kick and his vision immediately gets blurry with tears as he looks up at you in disbelief. “Did the baby…?” You just nod with a smile on your face as he leans back, kissing your belly. “Yes baby, daddy’s here.”